Four months later

Its been four months. The newcomers of safe haven had grown accustom to their new life. As time went on, they all each learned so much. And gained some skills of their own. Jeff spent so much time in art class that he became a novice artist. Addison got used to Jeff that he accepted him as a friend. Later on, Addison met Gustav. Throughout the months, they grown close.

Jeff sees this, and could tell their about to be a thing. Jeff would sometimes tease him that he has a crush on Gus. A nickname Jeff would give. Addison tries to hide it but his blush was easily seen. Jokes aside, Jeff tells him to follow his heart. Addison sees how accepting he is. Damian however is a bit skeptical. Jeff would often hang out back and forth with Roy, Jack, Zill, Kayla, and everyone else. He sees Spam and his sister often because he lives at his house. Jeff and Spam's friendship grown pretty strong, and his friends as well.

Connor's time has made him curious about safe haven. He read, and study the world, and even the species that reside there. He was given some pointers from Roy and Jeff since they got creature studies class. Then He got help from the teacher, Carrie. She can be a bit mean and curse around. But that's Carrie for ya since he's fine with it.

Alena still hasn't gotten over her phobia. But slowly, she is starting to feel a little better. At least Alena knows she shares the same fear with Cameron. The two girls would hangout time to time. Talking about their days. Days back at home. Alena hangs out with Damian a little more. While he knows she is religious for a long time. He happily shares their likes and dislikes. And understood each other. She would hide a cross so that nothing bad happens. Being careful so that it wouldn't bring out the worst within him. Even he did see one. It didn't phase him. Knowing how much she cared, even if he's a jackal demon.

Sampson still tries to run the ZPA territory. The rivalry between him and Rusty grew pretty tense. Behind closed doors. He can be a gentle giant. He gotten used to living in the woods. While spending time with autumn and his siblings. Some adored him, some just annoys him. Sampson just grown used to this like he's their new brother. Bonding with everyone in the woods. Autumn sometimes can be annoying to him. Reminding him about everything like the academy and homework. Its wasn't Autumn's first rodeo with any bullies and jocks.

Ken and Tina are managing fine at the ZPA library. Their new jobs. Tina manages between life as a librarian of Zoo phoenix academy. And home life. Getting groceries with Ken. And make some friends. In and out of ZPA. Ken is doing the same. But can't stop thinking about the girl with red hair. Salvia would notice he's crushing. Its been long since she fell in love. But would she feel the same? But she would want to think of him as a friend. How would Ken take this?

Roy has been doing fine since he's trying to come in terms with a past. Ever since he arrived there. Thinking about his parents. But leaves those thoughts in the back of his mind until if there's any news or trace of his family. Jack and his mom Mindy cared for him like their own. Offering him love and care. Each day Roy hangs out with anyone. Even Jill. Though only a little bit since she has so much work to do as one of hell's royal guards. Sometimes he would sit and chat with Vivi. He didn't care if she's a skunk. He just wanted to say hello. Overtime. He is now friends with her. Roy tries to balance between his life, and school life. To him, its normal.

Now on the present day. The month of December. Their mind was only on planning for Christmas. But slowly, the shadows from safe haven would surface once again.

Author's note: With that, this is just a tease for what's next with this story. Hope you enjoy it.