The wells residence

Roy looks around the area within the animal district. There was nature everywhere. The trees are everywhere. Some rivers, and ponds. And of course. The citizens of the district are animals.
Roy and jack continued on throughout the district, while also being careful. 

"Word of advice." "When wondering through the animal district." "Make sure to stay on the safe path." "If your not in a safe area, chances are you will find dangerous animals." "Or whatever they are, that are not very friendly." Jack gives roy some advice. "Yep." "I figured there had to be some danger." "Thanks for the heads up." Roy thanked him. "No problem." "Its where I was born after all." Jack said. Some animal citizens starts to look to roy. Seeing a human in the district.
Roy tried to not look back, and didn't bother top say anything that would lead to roy being asked some questions. Passing by some citizens staring at roy. While the three anthro vixens each shares some giggles. Admiring how cute a human like roy is. 

Finally, roy arrived at jack's house. "Here we are." "My house." Jack said. Roy looked at the house made of a wood from the tree. With two windows. Just an average size house. Jack opens the door and both enters the house. Inside the house  looked like a nice fancy room. There's  a living room, and in another room is a kitchen area. Then there's the stairs, leading to their room.

"Mom, I'm home." Jack called. Someone comes out from the kitchen room, who happen to be jack's mom. She gives him a hug, happy to see her son is home. "Hey jackson." "How was school?" She asked. "Its ok." "Just the usual day." Jack answered. She looked to see roy is also here. "And you must be roy." "The new arrival I heard?" She wondered. "Yes ma'am." Roy respond with good manners. "And I see you have good manners." "Parents really taught you very well." She said. Roy chuckles from the compliment and scratches his head. "Yep, my good parents sure did." Roy said. "So your also a parker right?" "When I first heard that name from the vice principle zechariah." "It made me wonder if your that child of the two parker parents?" She said. Roy is suddenly surprised about hearing this. 

"Hold on." "Are you saying you know my parents?" Roy asked. "Oh yes." "I knew them, even your mom." "She was a great friend." "They saved me and jack one time." "We tried hiding from the hunters." "And we came across your parents." "After telling them we were trying to hide from the hunters." "They helped us right away, and were able to escape from them." "I learned that they are one of those humans that study a lot of things." "Animals, plants, nature, and everything all over this world." She said. "And let's not forget space." "Space has always been my favorite." "Your parents are pretty cool, to be honest." Jack said. "You also met my parents?" Roy wondered. 

"I only met them when I was little." "When they dropped us off to our house." "They left." "And haven't saw them again ever since." Jack said. "They even showed me a picture of you." "And who knew you would grow up to be a fine young man?" She said. "Well my mom did say I look like my dad." Roy said. "I can see the resemblance." "That's why I agreed to take you in." "My home is your home roy." She said. "Thank you miss." Roy said. "You can call me mindy." "No need to be formal." "You boys hungry?" "I got some vegetable soup in the pan." Mindy said. "That sounds great mom." Jack said. "Come to the kitchen while its hot." Mindy said. 

"Let's not keep the soup waiting." Roy said. Jack nodded his head in response and they went to the kitchen area. They each got some soup in their bowels, and sat down on the table. Roy liked the soup, it would sometimes remind him the times when his parents also made some vegetable soup. Roy took some time so admire the kitchen area. Fancy like some other kitchens. 

"So, what's this world I'm living in now?" "It looked extraordinary." Roy wondered. "It gets crazier then that." "Every district has ether creatures you know from fantasy stories." "Or something you don't know what they are." Jack said. "Sounds wild." "I wonder if I would discover something pretty cool?" Roy said. "I'm sure you would." "Its a pretty big world out there." "But you may have to be careful of the dangers they lie ahead." Cindy said. 

"Like the hunters you mentioned?" Roy assumed. "Not just the hunters, the blood hunters." "I was so scared as a kid when I first saw one." "And I never mentioned it to anyone." "It was that scary." Jack said. "So they just hunt anyone, and anything?" "That's awful." "There has to be a rule, or a law about it right?" Roy wondered. "There is, but to those hunters." "That didn't stopped them." "Luckily during the chase." "They were reported by those that witnessed it."
"And they were able to make sure not another would dare to hunt." Mindy said. 

"Good riddance." "I hope they never comeback." Roy said. "Same here." Jack said. "The danger still lurks out there." "So I keep your wits up." Mindy said. "I know, jack warned me about it in one of the animal districts." Roy said. "That's good." "As long as you know, you know what to watch out." Mindy said. "Makes me wonder if my parents are here?" Roy wondered. "I'm sure they are." "I believe they are." Mindy said. "I hope." Roy said. 

After finishing some soup, mindy gathered the bowels and put them into the sink to wash some. "Jack can you show roy his room?" Mindy requested. "Sure thing." "Come on roy, let's get you all set up." Jack said. Jack and roy went up the stairs, while roy is carrying his suitcase, and his backpack. They both walked throughout the small hallway, and opened the door to reveal a bedroom. "And here's your room." "Make yourself at home." Jack said. "Thanks jack." Roy said.