'Do you like me?'

Start from the beginning

"NO." 

"What are you doing? Just come out."

The hell is his problem?? Can't he just wait until I come out??!!?!?

He chooses not to respond and simply hold the door. Pressing his body against it as if life depended on it. Who knew what Joonghyuk would do?

Suddenly, he hears a louder click from the knob. A strong force pushes the door and Dokja.

"WHAT?!" Dokja drops on his bum. clearly annoyed at Joonghyuk's actions. 

"I have something to show you."

...

"THAT'S IT!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Dokja looks at him, his eyebrows furrowed as he gets up. Joonghyuk offers his hand and pulls him up gently. An odd smile forms on his lips as he pulls him. What is he up to?

"Yes."

He sighs.

What will it be...? 

"Fine. But wait."

"Fine."

What's with that bland response? He told me to come out and then he opened the door??? 

He got up and walked out the room. Joonghyuk walked ahead, going on an unfamiliar path in the mansion. 

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Hah?

Dokja follows. Keeping up with Joonghyuk's pace. As they walk along the hall, some servants don't seem to be in the area. Then they stop in front of a sliding glass door. 

Outside, a huge tent covered something. He peeked out but Joonghyuk moved to block his vision. Joonghyuk took out a blindfold and wrapped and covered Dokja's eyes. He pushed Joonghyuk.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" His heart beat started to get louder. The unusual situation was scaring him. But part of him was wondering why they were both alone.

Where were the servants? The maids? The butlers?

"Shh."

Joonghyuk closed Dokja's mouth with his fingers and put the blindfold on him. He took his hand.

What is happening...

His heart fluttered. He could feel his cheeks warming up as he hoped to pull back. But hesitated and let Joonghyuk bring him.

He remained silent until they reached the place. He felt something hit his back as he took a step. Then the blindfold came off slowly as Joonghyuk untied it. Dokja's eyes widened as he saw what was before him.

"What's all this..?"

They were inside the tent. But the inside turned out to be the pool. The pool was filled with balloons and glowing objects that were attached to floaties. Even petals similar to the ones he saw at the entrance were on the pool. Joonghyuk took his clothes off, revealing his rash guard and swim shorts underneath.

Woah.

"Let's swim." Joonghyuk turned back and glanced at the prepared swimming clothes for Dokja.

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Dokja stared at Joonghyuk. His face as blank as a paper and nothing escaped his mouth. Then Joonghyuk walked over at him holding the swimwear and tossed it.

As he caught it in his arms, Dokja walked to hide as he changed into the clothes.

While he changed, a loud splash of water came from the pool. Joonghyuk had jumped in ahead of him.