Chapter 14

EDWIN👅

2 Weeks After 

Bella is desperately missed, but every time I call to beg to speak with her, she constantly excuses herself by saying she's busy or exhausted. not that I constantly ask. Her texts are always terse or she doesn't respond at all. Despite being so far away, I get an unpleasant feeling in my gut. I can't wait for it all to be finished so I can see Bella again.

I'm eager to meet her and give her a kiss. I can't believe how many cravings I get when I'm around her. I am so eager for her to feel every part of me. To stretch her legs wide and eat her has been on the tip of my tongue. The mere mention of her caused my dick to tingle.

"Scott." Shashi yelled, and the first thing I noticed was how worried she sounded. She was looking up at her with a troubled expression on her face. What's wrong, do you think?  

The question "What's up?" I queried. I'm not sure what I asked for. After the meeting ended about an hour ago, I looked around and saw that my brother, his girl, and I were the only ones still in the room. 

"I believe there is a problem." She remarked, getting out of the conference room chair. She was touching something on her phone as she walked over to me.

"What is it?" I asked, thinking back to the meeting, as if it was that she was going to say. "The meeting was good; the company just needs..........." 

"It's not about the company, Scott; it's about Katherine." My brother chimed in. Bella? What might go wrong? Sashi began to talk when her name was mentioned. 

 "I think something bad has happened to her. "She stated this while turning her phone towards me. "I looked to see who worked from the time we left till today. Kat was nowhere to be seen." She stated. When I looked at the schedule, Bella's name was nowhere to be found.

My entire body shook slightly. At work, Bella was nowhere to be seen. " I called her several times today and she never returned my calls; I believe something is wrong and I am concerned." My hands were beginning to tremble free of my body. I could feel my brother clinging to me. 

"I've already reserved our flight, Scott. We're leaving in 15 minutes. "My brother then added. "Can you help me, Sashi?" 

"Everything we were going to do for the entire following week has already been canceled" As we started to leave the business, Shashi stated. In a split second, everything started to blur. The guards were being instructed to hold onto me by my brother, who I could hear. I began to get panic attacks. My mouth started to open, and my brother then forced a tablet and some water down my throat. 

"I won't lose you again, Edwin." He spoke. "Everything is going to be alright. " After that i completely blacked out. 

My brother was gazing at me through the driver's window as I opened my eyes, and his eyes were filled with anxiety. I saw that we were in my brother's automobile after taking a glance around. I could make out the area we are in and wondered how in the world I got here." We gave you sleeping drugs so you wouldn't overthink things. I can't let you go again, Scott." said by my brother. 

"We can't risk losing you again." said Shashi. holding the free hand of my brother. "Kat's home is almost in reach." 

I truly pray she's alright. She has never been this way before, and I'm worried that anything could have happened to my Bella. I unlocked the door, leaped out, and ran up her steps as the automobile slowed down to a halt. My brother trailed followed. I felt tense, and why in the world were the stairs suddenly too difficult to climb? Now all I want to do is get in touch with her. I became agitated. I had to find out what had happened as soon as possible.

I grinned as I approached her door. I was overjoyed that I would be able to come see my girl. But I froze just as I was about to knock. The noise emanating from her door was disgusting. Is that a man moaning? I looked at my brother, who was frowning. Of course, we're thinking about the same thing. 

"Something's wrong, get that door open." Shashi said. When did she reach here. As i was about to call out her name, Shashi held me back. "Do not fucking call out her name. She would not be doing what we think she is doing." She does have a point.

My head was yelling at me to open the door so I could see what was there, but my heart was asking me if i would be okay with what I am about to see. I could see my brother staring at me. My hands are trembling and something is occurring in my heart.

"Scott, fucking open the door." said Shashi. She seemed dead serious. I turned to face my brother, and the two of us moved our heads in unison to slam the door. I was unable to process what I saw. The man was groaning and penetrating Bella while she was unconscious. I see red. How could he not hear the door being slammed open, I thought as I approached him.

  I approached him and threw him against the wall while holding him by the neck. I didn't forget to mention the moment where his dick sperm flew out as I moved him. "You fucking insane!" I screamed as I  continued to bang his head. His ass and dick being outside was of no concern to me while his head was bleeding.  I threw him to the ground when he kept beating his head.

 "You..." I took a peek at the individual lying there. It's a mess! It was the man I had previously encountered here. Then I heard a mocking laugh. He was laughing at a time like this? He  was happy he raped her.  My rage started to build, and I wanted to murder him. "Bella now, Scott." When I turned to face Shashi, I saw my brother and her being held.

"BELLA,"I shouted. 

..................................................................................................

XOXO-KEEKZ