Chapter 19

EDWIN👅

 I peered out the window at my office while sipping my glass of wine. Reflecting on the last year. It was a difficult year for everyone. I didn't turn around when the door opened because I knew who it was. Walking up to me, Edward said, "Brother."

"How are things going for you?" He inquired. The entire family has been asking me this for the past week since Bella returned home. I believe they all believe I would act foolishly if I knew the child Bella is carrying is not mine. I recall telling her everything the night she returned from the hospital. Ruby, who I later discovered was Bella's former friend who had harmed her. I also informed her what occurred when she wasn't able to see me while in the hospital. I'd never want to keep something from her. She is now my whole existence. They are both. 

"Nothing is wrong with me. That question is not necessary to be asked again." irritably, I said. He speaks out when he notices my response. "We merely worry that you could eventually come to regret it, I'm sorry."

I gave him a glance. Whoa, what's he saying? "Edward, I'm doing this because I understand what it's like to grow up without a father." I felt confident that my assertion was accurate. I felt abandoned and despised myself after my father was gone. Everything did change when I met Edward and my mother married my stepfather. We both got the love we were looking for. But knowing that both of our blood parents have passed away stings.

"Since he or she will be yours, Ed, this child won't grow up without a father. Are you ready to handle that?" I immediately responded after turning to face him. I am confident that I was equipped to handle that. I'll act like the guy Bella wants me to. "Yes." More smiles appears on my brother's face. What was he considering? My eyes rolled." Everyone is proud of you," including myself, I'm sure. 

I saw that it was late by checking the time. Brother's phone rang and rang. We both recognized that person. When asked, he replied with a little "Coming baby." made a motion for us to go home together. I'm really eager to meet Bella. My wife. 

It didn't take long for me to get home; I believe my brother fled when he heard Shashi was swimming naked. Even worse, she was stooping as he looked at the camera. He fucked himself. I walked inside. I was not greeted by the maids when I arrived tonight. strange. 

As I entered the bedroom, I was struck by a sight that instantly got my dick erect. Bella was standing there in a lacy two-piece. Fuck! Her entire body was visible to me, even the scars that only served to enhance her already stunning appearance. She took a confident stance. As she approached me, she was fucking hot. Since entering, I have remained silent.

"I wanted to express my love to you." She seems fantastic. I was able to regain consciousness when her hands touched the area of my dick. 

Before saying, "The baby?," I swiftly grabbed her hand and gave her a quick glance. "I do not wish to harm it or you." She gave me a glance.

"You'll never harm anyone. Please touch me. As much as you like, fuck me and the cum inside of me." What the hell was she saying? My body was burning. I began to kiss her. It was a demanding kiss, filled with desires and wants. It was as though she was calling out to me. I gently jumped her onto the bed. I took a brief look at her. The scene was very ablaze. " Are you certain?" I needed her to confirm before I asked. 

"Right now, I am so certain." She remarked as she took her bra off. I notice her hardened nipples protruding. "Take me, Edwin." With her assistance, I began taking off my clothing and kissed her. Kissing her cleavage brought up a passionate groan. I was eager to discover more. I put my mouth to her right breast and began sucking while fiddling with the other. She groaned, "Edwin." sucking onto the other. I wish I were a baby right now because I could nurse off of her indefinitely.

My hands approach her pussy, but dammit it was already wet. I took a glance at the opening in her legs. The underwear appeared to be glowing because of her pussy fluids. She chuckled as I kissed it. " I'm going to suck this thing dry because it's mine." Licking my lips, I said. The underpants was torn off by me.

 "You are going to have to buy that back." She chuckled. Down there, she was blazing pink. She's acting so seductively right now, fuck. 

My hungry lips began probing each layer of her pussy by sucking and licking it. As I did, she let out an inviting groan. I could tell she was feeling for more since her hand was elevated over my head. I now know why my brother flees whenever his lover calls. I'll swim for this even if it means crossing an ocean. 

I wanted to reach out and touch her. I poked one of my fingers into her, which made her groan louder. "Your voice is very sexy to hear. Baby." She seemed to be turned on by the term because she groaned and twitched over my fingers. I kissed her clit while finger fiddling her. 

 My cock was free and prepared for her for a very long time; she was eager to take me in. I said, "I'm coming in, baby." I come face to face with her. "Can I?" 

"Please." With passion, she spoke. I was careful when attempting to push in her since I was conscious of the baby within. I continue to watch her as she did as well. Amazingly, I could feel heat around my cock. It seemed like I had arrived in heaven and was now devouring honey. I hesitated while anticipating her adjustment.

"Can I move baby?" My question is. With eager eyes, she nodded. She groaned quietly as I began to slowly push. Her groans got louder as I advanced more quickly. Saying "I love you." At the same time. That evening, it seemed as though our bodies were communicating with one another. I fucked her while we were still encircled in each other's arms.

..................................................................................................

Now go drink some water. Haha

XOXO