Chapter 5

EDWIN👅

The door burst opened and my brother's girl walked in with a smirk on her face. She over heard us I could tell. "Sooo. I heard you guys and you like Kat?" She stopped in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, what did I say about listening to me and my brother's conversation?" Edward said, folding his arms. She rolled her eyes.

"But you was the one who send the voice note to me." She replied.

"What the actual fuck man!" I stood up reach to slap him. "Now I can't talk to you because your a fucking panty man?"

"Oh yea? Wait till you get together with Kat, we would see who is the panty man," He mocked. I cursed again.

"If you like Kat that's fine you know." Shashi said, "But I will break your Fucking balls if you hurt her." Tapping her left food.

"What?" Why would she feel like I would break her heart.

"Edwin, your relationships has never gone well, don't start something you know your not serious about." My brother added.

"I am serious about Bella." I sighed, just thinking about her gets my heart beating more than it should.

"Awww, Bella?" Shashi smiled, "That's so cute Edwin, your already a panty man and you don't even know." She laughed and began walking out the room only to pause and look but, " If your serious go for it Edwin and Edward baby, be ready by nine and there won't be any round six like last night." Blowing a kiss and walking out.

"Fuck!" Edward said, squeezing his balls that was underneath his pants.

"Did you just get a wet day dream? " I asked.

"I did, just thinking about being in that pussy just get me a type of way. The moans and wet sound, ugh, Fuck!" He replied, giving himself another squeeze.

"Okay! I'm out!" I said walking about quickly, because that was disgusting. Who daydreams during the day about pussy? Sometimes I feel we're not related, then again he is my step brother.

walking out I spotted Bella, "Bella." I shouted trying to get her attention. Which I did, the minute she saw me, she blushed.

"Hey Bella, my brother and I are having a small games night on Friday. You should come." I said, I could hear the foot steps of my brothers thousand dollar shoes behind me, but I continue.

"Shashi would be there, so would you come?" I asked, I really want her to come. I need to spend time with her and get to know her.

"Ummm." She paused for a while. "Sure." I smiled, I did not care if she saw how stupidly happy for her answer.

"Well, I will see you at lunch Bella." I said, remembering that we are in a work place. She walked off,damn even her ass is sexy. The way she looks is beautiful.

"We didn't plan a party." My brother said. Taking me out of my drooling of Bella's ass.

"We are now." I said and walked off. I can't wait to see her out of work clothes. Now my ass is jack because I have to plan a party.

After Work

I walked out the building, only to see Bella walking out. This is my chance, I ran up to her. "Hey Bella." I said. She smile. Finally.
Her dimpled smile got me off guard, I could see her perfectly white tooth.

"Hi, Edwin." Damn my name sounded so nice coming from her. I wanted to hear it more.

"I was just about to grab dinner, Would you mine joining me?" I asked. She looked at me and paused.

"Sure." She said, her voice is alot different than this morning. I wondered if something changed.

"Let me go get my car okay?" I said, quickly running to my car but making sure and look back so she won't run away. Why do I keep feeling like she would run away? Gosh. Driving up and opening the door, I expected her to come in back she opened the back door and came in.

"Bella? You comfortable in the back?" I asked, I didn't want to ask too many questions because she seems to be someone who gets agitated when asked too many questions.

"I'm Okay." She said, looking outside. That was my answer to drive off. I just can't believe that I have Bella in my car. I didn't even know would happen so soon. The drive was quiet and only the sound of our breathing was heard.

"May I play a song?" She asked.

"Yes of course," I replied, clearing my throat in the process. The song that came on was unexpected. The song played was Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin. This song was so full of emotions and was not something you'd play when you driving.

"You listen to this? " I couldn't help but ask. She looked back at me, I wish I could have looked back at her. But I was on the road, so I did the only option I could think of, I stopped the car.

"Are you okay Bella?" I asked, she mumbled a shaky yes. On instinct, I got out of the car and went and sat down in the backseat with her.

"I'm Okay. Could we go?" She asked, I looked at her for a moment. The glossiness in her eyes told a different story. Finally, My brother's car pulled up behind us. "I'm hungry, let's go okay?" She said, giving me a tight smile. I clutched my jaw because I knew something was up and fuck I hate not knowing what's up. I got out and went to the passenger seat. Same time my brother entered the driver's seat and his girl sat next to Bella.

"Hey Kat," Shashi said, giving her a big hug.

"What are you doing here?" My Bella asked. My brother laughed.

"Eddie here, push the emergency button and since we saw you both leave I knew something was wrong," Shashi said, I sighed when My Queen relaxed.

"Now, Where are we heading?" My brother asked, starting the engine. I looked at him, "Oh, that place." And drive.

............................................................

HELLO MY LOVELY PEOPLE.
HOPE ALL IS WELL. I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I PROMISE NOT TO KEEP YOU GUYS HANGING ANYMORE.
SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKES AND HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER. -LOVE