EDWIN

Dear Bella, 

               Unaware of the why, when, or how, I love you. I love you without reservation or self-importance because I am unaware of any other way to feel love than this one, in which neither you nor I exist.

I cherish you. All I know is that. I want you to know that you can depend on me at all times. When we rejoice and appreciate life, it is for the difficult times as well as the good. Be certain that I will be there for you in your moments of sadness, worry, or rage. And when everything is going well, I'll dance with you and encourage you. 

 Just a quick moment to gush over my wonderful wife! You are very beautiful, and I feel so lucky to know a woman who is so kind and great. Honey, I adore you! I love having you and you mean the world to me! I appreciate you making me smile every single day! You are just perfect.

Everything you do, including your eating habits, smile, and voicing of my name, reflects on you. That is everything that motivates me. I find watching you be who you are to be incredibly enjoyable. I adore giving it to you, therefore I would never give it to anybody else. You were born on a day when it rained. Even though it wasn't actually pouring, heaven was sobbing because it had lost the most stunning angel!

I want you to be aware that nobody can take your position. how you seem. how you are constantly aware of my thoughts. when I most need it. how you pay attention to me. All of it is priceless. More than I ever anticipated, you have moved me. You have my undying love.

Thank you very much for tolerating the birth of our three children. I was present to witness their birth, and it was a wonderful sight that deepened my love for you.

Therefore, Katherine Scott, I Edwin Scott swear to love you till the day I die since we have finally ended our Anguished love. 

Your Love,

Edwin Scott. 

ANGUISHED LOVE™On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara