Chapter 16

EDWIN👅

Sitting in the doctor's office was sheer torment; I looked about, and no one was displaying any emotion, as they usually do.

"Ms. Kim had been given an extremely dangerous medicine. Saten is its name. She becomes unconscious as a result of it." My head was starting to hurt. What the hell is this? 

"We were fortunate to be able to extract it from her before it caused significant damage. She should be safe now." He elaborated. We could tell he had more to say just by looking at him. Given that no one responded. "Ms. Kim has a lot of cuts on her body from self-harm," he said. I came to a halt and glanced at him. 

"What are you talking about?" Shashi asked. Her voice came out broken just like how mines would have come out if I were to speak. 

"Ms. Kim has cuts that has not been able to heal which is from cutting oneself when under stress." He replied. "Self-harm is described as "when somebody intentionally damages or injures their body. It's usually a way of coping with or expressing overwhelming emotional distress. Self-harm is a symptom, not a diagnosis. Some people may self-harm because of one or more mental illnesses such as , , an eating disorder or psychosis. Self-harm doesn't always necessarily indicate a mental disorder, but a lack of . Common methods of self-harm include:

or burning oneselfPunching or hitting oneselfTrying to or undereatingBiting oneselfOver exercisingHair picking(trichotillomania)picking scabs."

I still can't believe it. She couldn't have done it to herself. She has a lot to live for. I'm curious what motivates her to inflict such harm on herself. He's lying. 

"What causes that?" My brother asked, Shashi weeps becomes more heard in the room.

" Common reasons someone might self-harm are:

Pressure at or BullyingMoney worriesAbuse (, or )Confusion about orJob lossIllness or health problem (physical or mental)LowDifficult feelings and a lot more."

I can't believe she was doing this, Beathe. She was thinking about how she dressed. She was usually wrapped up and refused to let me touch her anywhere on her body.

"She had a lot of sperm in her as well. I'm not sure if she'd get conceived or not." He went on. I tripped and fell. 

"What the fuck are you saying?" I shouted, jumping him as well.

"We found a lot of sperm in her; she appeared to have been the victim of rape for at least a week, if not longer." The physician stated.

"Your fucking lying." I yelled. I can't seem to control my irrational thoughts. I wanted to make sure of one thing. "Was she virgin?" I queried. Everyone gazed at the physician.

"Yes, she was; we discovered blood on her, indicating that she was raped and her virginity was taken." I slammed my fist against the table so hard that it bled, but I didn't care. 

Everyone was shouting out for me as I left the room. I could not contain myself any longer, so I opened the door. I was about to cry as she stood there, but I was not expecting it. 

"Edwin?" She gave me a troubled expression. I'm frightened to even respond for fear of saying anything inappropriate. "Edwin your hand, your hurt." She was going to touch my hand when I quickly take it away. I was unable to look at her at this time. Right now, I'm terrified of myself. I sprinted from her. from the heart of my real love. 

I could hear her shouting and the doctor telling her things as I ran. I needed to get out of there as soon as possible. I dashed into the wet darkness. Everything was fantastic. How could anything like this happen to me? If you wanted me to despise myself, Lord, I already do. My heart is broken, and the vision of her being raped will be with me forever. I had no idea I dug a grave for myself. I approach near the beach where my father and I talked.

I sit down and reflect on what happened before I left her. We were overjoyed. Why would she keep such information about herself hidden? Did she expect me to abandon her as a result of that? I would never do that. My eyes are stinging from weeping. Someone else had a claim on my other half. How am I supposed face her now? I couldn't stop hearing his mocking voice. Right now, I'm about to fucking lose it.   

"WHY!" I yelled. Why does this have to happen to me? I know I asked myself this question frequently. I'm terrified. 

Unknowingly, I blurted aloud, "What do I do now?" She should have come along with me. I should never have left her here. I fucked up caused this to her. She might not have gone through all of this if I hadn't been in her life. I seriously wounded her. Will I be with her? Must I return to her? She would be concerned. 

"Do you believe she would accept you?" In my brain, I could hear a voice. As I get up, I can see myself in front of me. The one drawback was that I wasn't it. The lethal version of myself was there. wearing red clothing and possessing a knife. "Do you think we deserve to be in love?" He mockedly laughed. I understood he could be correct when I heard the hatred in his voice. 

"Remember what happened to your father? You don't deserve love, remember? Because of you, he died. You deserve to pass away alone." I clench my skull. 

"No, No." I yelled furiously. I'm making an effort to erase his voice from my mind. I struggle to shake the voice's constant mockery out of my thoughts. I'm becoming ill once more. I was against him returning. I ought to have improved by now. Why the heck is everything taking place the way it is.

"Scott." When I held my head in place and heard my brother's words, I saw him approaching quickly. My yelling "No" got louder. There was just one voice that I could hear. " Fuck, I have to do this. I'm sorry." Until I felt something sting my neck and saw blackness.

......................................

How is everyone? Don't forget to review my story and like it. 

I want to hear from you. 

XOXO