Akshara is busy discussing the new business plan to promote her academy with the manager. She wanted to take this academy outside Udaipur. She also wanted to add more fields in the academy apart from dancing and singing. During the discussion, the phone rang. She knew it is her husband and if she will not pick up he will continue to call her.

"Patil sir hum yeh meeting thodi der mai continue krte hai," she took a break from the meeting and answer his call.

"Yes, your highness. what can I do for you?" Akshara replied sassily.

"It's time for your medicine. Aur tumne breakfast ke baad kuch khaya hai ya nhi" Abhimanyu asked in a curt tone.

"Ok, I will take the medicine and I have eaten an apple after breakfast. Agar apki interrogation khatam ho gyi ho toh kya ab mai phone rakh sakti hoo, woh kya hai mujhe bahut kaam hai and apko bhi bahut kaam honge", she replied in an equally curt tone. Her husband really pisses her off. From his tone, she understands that his anger is still intact. He didn't understand anything.

"Haa you are right mujhe bahut kaam hai, jab wapas ana ho toh ek call kr dena, I will come to pick you up. Akele ane ki aur jhansi ki rani banane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai", said Abhi.

"Dont worry his highness, apko tension lene ki ya ane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai Maine Niel ko bol diya woh aa jayega mujhe lene ke liye. And ha mujhe bhi jhasi ki rani banane ka koi shauq nhi hai", replied Akshara. Akshara's hormones are at their peak and before Abhi replies anything to her she cuts the phone and put it on silent mode to avoid any further calls from him. 

"Ahh, this man irritates me so much", mutters Akshara. Akshara receives the Facetime call from Arohi. "Sab ko aaj hi baat krni hai mujhse".

She receives the call, "Yes Aaru, batao kyu call kiya hai. Kuch kaam hai kya", asked Akshara in a curt tone.

"Ymm, hello to you Akshu, how are you?", Arohi replied very sweetly. Akshara rolled her eyes at her. "Aaru, I am not in the mood of talking right now. Agar koi jaroori baat toh bta nhi toh mai phone rakh rhi hoo", Akshara irritatedly asked her.

"Ohh, Akshu where's the fire? Itne gusse mai kyo hai. Maine phone tujhe yeh batane ke liye kiya tha ki bade papa ko Harsh uncle ka call aya tha. Aur unhone hum sabko unki wedding mai invite kiya hai", Arohi tells the purpose of her call.

"I know, bade papa ne mujhe bta dia hai. Ab agar tune bta diya ho toh kya mai phone rakh doo" Akshara replied to her.

"Itni jaldi kya hai, tere ghar mai bahut bada bomb phuta hoga na. Manjari aunty theek hai na, abhi tak unhe hospital mai nhi admit kiya hai toh woh theek hi hongi I think", Arohi said in between the fits of laughter. Arohi and other Goenka kids believe Manjari is an emotional manipulator, using her health as one of the tools to manipulate her family. Akshara did not support them, but she also feels the same. Although she never said anything like this aloud.

"Shut up Aaru, aisa kuch nhi hai. Maa theek hai, bas thodi upset hai. Unka BP thoda high hai, isilye Abhi hai unke pass", Akshara said while rolling her eyes.

"Ohh ho, toh abhi Manjari aunty first step pe hai. Haa, abhi shadi mai bhi kuch time hai. Waise Akshu ek baat bta, tu do mothers in law kaise tackle kregi. Logo se ek hi tackle nhi hoti, tu bechari do do kaise tackle kregi. Poor you", Arohi said and laughed loudly. Arohi and Akshu's relationship improved considerably. After Akshu's marriage, they behave like usual sisters. Constant leg pulling, care and love for each other. Arohi and Akshu are not two peas in a pod but behave like siblings do. 

"Shut up Aaru, bekar ki batein mat kr. And please Abhi ke samne yeh sab mat boliyo, you know na how will he react. Waise hi he is behaving like a jerk, I don't want to give him another thing to add to his list. Ab phone rakh rhi hoo, don't disturb me I am very busy." Akshu cuts the call. She is in no mood for her sister's chattering.