3: Snobby Rich Bastards and A Pesky Fire Dragon

Morana had met up with Lucy, Natsu and Happy at the mansion where they were to meet their client. It was a nice place, but Morana had her doubts. But that didn't seem to bother her, that kid was still on her mind. She knew that if she saw him after her mission she would take him with her to Fairy Tail. He was the first person to actually complement her and call her pretty and a snowflake. It reminded her of her mother and the sweet names she called her as a child.

"Hey...you ok in there? You spaced out." Lucy nudged Morana. It shook her out of her thoughts as Morana looked over at the blond. She was wearing a maid costume so she could get into Everlue's mansion.

"I'm fine.." She mumbled as she returned her focus on the man who sat in front of them. His wife stood behind him as they looked graved with desperation. Lucy and Natsu shared confused glances.

With her mind back on the mission Morana could tell something was up with the client. The mansion looked too clean and there were no personal pictures or decor in the room they were in. Not only that, the people's scents were baked into the house like it should be.

"Very well. My name is Kaby Mellon." The man started with the introductions.

"Wow you have a tasty name!" Natsu and Happy started drooling.

"You two are so obsessed with food." Lucy grumbled. "Now pay attention!" She wacked them.

"The book that I want you to burn is called Daybreak. That book has caused my family a lot of heartache. I want it destroyed." Kaby explained.

"Well, for 200,000 jewels you can consider it done!" Natsu lit his hand on fire. Morana didn't seem to buy into this as she observed the husband carefully.

"You did hear? The reward was raised to 2 million jewels." Kaby explained.

"WHAT?!" The mages shouted.

"Holy crap! That's a lot of money!" Natsu shouted.

"Aye! Just think of all the fishies!" Happy started thinking of the possibilities.

"I can pay rent for a long time!" Lucy got caught away with the idea.

"How are we going to split it!?" Natsu asked.

"I know! I get 1 million, Natsu gets another million and Morana and Lucy can split what's left over!" Happy explained.

"That leaves me with nothing!" The blond punched the blue cat into the couch.

"I can't do math, but that's a lot!" Natsu shouted.

"I don't get...why do much for just one book?" Morana asked.

"Please..This is the only way..." Kaby pleaded.

"Who cares?! Let's get going!" Natsu shouted as he grabbed Morana and threw her over his shoulder as he started dragging Lucy by her wrists. They were out of the mansion within seconds as Morana was ready to throw hands with the pesky Fire Dragon.

"Natsu! Put me down you flame for brains! I'm not a sack of potatoes!" Morana struggled in his grasp and was appalled by the body heat she could feel from him.

"I don't know Natsu...I doubt she would even taste like a potato. Do you think she knows what they taste like?" Happy started to whisper to Natsu.

"You're right, Happy! Maybe she tastes like a cold potato." Natsu whispered back.

"I can hear you, you idiots!" Morana punched the back of their heads. "Now put me down before I turn you into ice cubes and complete this mission with Lucy on our own! And I won't be sharing the reward!"