1: Two Dragons and One Monkey

It was a busy day at the Fairy Tail guild. Mages of all kinds were conversing and enjoying a drink and a meal. A lot was going on and everyone seemed to be full of energy that day. It was really a normal day like the rest. Everyone got along, except one. A woman stood off to the side as she watched everyone closely. Short messy wavy dark blue hair fell into her eyes. She sported a light gray winter trench coat with a lighter gray fluffy trim. A blue sports bra could be seen under her crossed arms. Dark gray cargo pants were tucked into black boots with gray fluffy trim around her knees. A scarf was wrapped around her waist. The ends had a giant snowflake embroidered into it with white fluff on the trim. Surrounding the snowflake was a dark blue crystal-like pattern that trailed to the middle, but it faded into a lighter shade of blue and the crystal pattern stopped partway.

"You know. Standing there isn't going to make you friends." A tiny old man took a sip out of a mug. White hair and a mustache, an orange jacket over a white shirt. Orange shorts and pointy shoes. He was an oddball as he sat on the bar counter, near where the woman was standing.

"It's too quiet..." She coldly glanced at the old man. "Erza left a day or so ago. What am I supposed to do?"

"Why don't you go on a mission with Gray?" the old man suggested.

"And pick up his stripping habit? I'll pass." The woman scoffed as she looked away.

"Now, now with your magic you'll be a perfect match with Gray!" The old man laughed as he lifted his mug.

"And you'll be a perfect punching bag.." The woman growled.

"Morana, why don't you help Nab with finding a job request?" A barmaid walked up. She had long white hair and was dressed in a maroon dress with matching heels. She had a tray in her hands.

"The slacker is so indecisive he won't know which is right and left." The woman glared at the woman.

"Hey! I can hear you!" Nab shouted. The man was standing by the request board.

"Oh calm down Nab, she's right. You've been standing by the board all morning and still haven't picked a job." Max chimed in.

"You want to say that again?! I'm waiting for the right job to show up!" Nab got into the man's face.

"Just pick a job and get moving! You're blocking the request board for everyone else!" Max got right back in Nab's face. Tension was high between them.

"Be a man and leave the rest for us will ya!" A large buff man interjected.

"Everyone always has to have a say in everything..." Morana mumbled as she watched in anticipation for a fight break out.

"This is the Fairy Tail guild." The Barmaid giggled. Morana scoffed as she looked away. "I know you are the newest member, you'll get used to the rowdiness. Don't worry."

"Did you hear what happened in Hargeon?" Krov laughed, catching Morana's attention.

"You just had to tell Natsu about that rumor you heard." Niggy sighs. He sat across from his friend at a nearby table.

"Hey! I'm just passin' on things I heard!" Krov said.

"What about an Ice Dragon?" Morana appeared behind Krov within seconds, scaring the poor man out of his seat.

"Mo-morana! Don't just show up behind a guy will ya!" Krov sweats as he looks up at the cold hard stare of the woman above him.

"Answer the question..." She growls.

"No! I only heard about a Salamander! I promise! Nothing about a Frost Dragon!" Krov immediately spills, frightful of the woman who only gave a blank stare.