The Future After Editing Feeble: Important Information

Important Note: I am taking a break from editing Feeble, but the last time I edited was chapter 3. However, I'm going to focus on other books for now and will get back to Feeble later. Like I said in the last post on my messageboard, I am "Feeble" fatigued. Let's see why: Chapter 3 took a while to edit and after that, I listed many ideas for Book 1 and the entire Mystique series. So, I am taking a minibreak from editing Feeble because I realize editing will take so long and I might as well be finished by Christmas. But, I don't want to waste time, so I felt determined to edit Feeble every day. Mostly I'm rewriting scenes and some I edit because of the grammar, etc. It's really time-consuming, and I don't want to leave other books on hold because of the editing. So, doing the second draft isn't fun because looking back at the first draft, most scenes could do better. And the only reason Feeble is taking a while to edit is that I don't have enough time to sit down and look at my computer screen to edit. First, I do is brainstorm and type down the ideas. Right after I finished editing + rewriting Chapter 3, I did not know what else to put in Chapter 4. So, writing the ideas first got me somewhere but didn't write anything in the blank page of Chapter 4. However, I've been moving stuff around in all chapters because there will be a few chapters where I will just rewrite the whole page and sprinkle some past scenes that happened in the "said" Chapter.

Important Note 2: I figured out how to use the Trinity audio on books and will be using this for Behind The Story and Original Characters. Anyway, here's the really important information I've been so hyped up about for the past weeks.

After I edit the chapters, I will do audio for ALL of them. I am not doing "Text To Speech" because I would rather use another voice where the speaker can naturally sound like the character. So, I got inspired by a Wattpad author doing this and thought let me do the hard work myself and try to get creative with doing audios. I found fantastic software where I can do any type of voice to fit any character's narrative. I'm not doing the audio because my voice won't sound clear enough to read the words perfectly without flaws. So, a robotic voice will do the case.

Besides that, I still will post the audio regardless since Feeble is a completed book. And if a reader or author wants me to correct a grammar or something like that, I am not going back and forth changing the audio since it'll be too much work, and rather just post what I have written so far than go back and forth. So, that's why I rather keep the audio separate and edit and get feedback on Feeble than go back to edit a sentence in the audio since the videos will take a lot of time to put the voices together, etc. I'm not just using one voice for Linda to narrate the whole thing but will use other voices that fit the characters.

I was in the middle of doing an audio for Chapter 1 and I was having fun with the software I was using. And, I realized it would take a while to get the audio together and edit the chapters simultaneously. A lot of hard work will be put through and excited to show my creative editing skills to the test on this one.

I figured out how to do The Trinity Audio about a day ago for Greek Gods and Cleopatra The Vamptress with the help of a Wattpad user. So far, the audio in the chapters sounded good but I removed them already because I see Greek Gods being narrated by a masculine voice (or any voice if it fits) while Cleopatra The Vamptress has an accent for her character. 

The downside is that there are ads in the audio because it is fun to have a book being read to you but the ads are where it got distracting. If you are reading in the middle part of a story, things get interesting. Boom, a commercial comes up in the audio. So, that's why the software I'm using will be used for Feeble and all original books except my fanfic ones.

As much as I like both, I still want to put respect into the hard work placed in original stories because, with fanfic, we create stories but use existing storylines made by another person. So, that's why I rather do audios with all my original works since there was hard work put there in creating the plots, characters, etc. Fanfics can have hard work put into them too, but at the same time, using existing characters in different settings.

Also, I'm not going to use the software audio for all books because let's say it is too much work, then I will use the Trinity audio for that reason.

Furthermore, The Noble Anderson and all original works on here will be getting audio (not Trinity) AFTER they are completed and fully edited through their own second drafts because the second draft is where the full story is told completely and it helps me know where I will take the story in the future. Plus even in the first draft, there may be a lot done to edit and rewrite, so making an audio will be too much work. 

I'm doing audio because if you don't feel like going through a long chapter or if ads are annoying, the audio is there and you can just listen to it on a separate YouTube playlist.

Most of the time I don't listen to audio because I find it often distracting when I have a physical book in hand and listening to it on some audio app, I would get lost and have to go back and forth to see what I miss. So, since I came across this Wattpad book that does not have Trinity audio, I was impressed by how the audio was made and easily went through her chapters fast by listening to the audio and had a great reading experience. So, that's why in the future, I plan on doing audio for my books.

Another downside of the Trinity Audio is let's say you have a female character, the audio will easily work since the Trinity Audio has a female voice. If you have a male character, won't it sound off? I have an idea of what my male main characters sound like, using the female voice will sound odd and Trinity audio wouldn't work for them.

However, I plan to use Trinity audio for my first draft books for female characters in first person  + third person point of view. I won't focus on a second draft just yet since putting the audio together will take time. Feeble is the first second draft while the sequel is a first draft but rewriting the first few chapters. I will not use Trinity audio for I'M DEAD because Leo is the first main male character to narrate, so it will sound off. Cleopatra The Vamptress will work but at the same time, I will have two male characters who will narrate their chapters so it will sound off but I will let it slide since Cleopatra is the first female character to narrate her chapters. The Noble Anderson will be getting a Trinity audio (and will sound off since Angie's male love interest will narrate his chapters) except for "Elina, Elina" because of Frederick, even though Elina will narrate her chapters later in the story. Greek Gods will have a Trinity audio because the book is in Third Person, so any voice type can work. 

But the Trinity audios will only work for female characters who are main characters that start at the beginning of a story while if the book is multiple points of view with its female character, it will still work.

Stay tuned for more updates regarding Feeble and other books.