Valentines' Day Special: What Makes Danny & Linda Special?

Another Love Song Connected To Them: Peter & MJ's Love, Danny Elfman.

I don't own the song but I like the way the song represents Peter's feelings for MJ whenever he's around her. Especially bonus points to the soundtrack because he as Spider-Man resembles Linda as The Valiant.

First. Linda is deemed unworthy of being in a relationship. With the lack of love from her mother, her dad's role of giving her life lessons and encouragement nourished her to be a parental figure to Mia.

Being the black sheep of the family, unlike Layla and her grandmother, she's the girl who wants more than life. Which expresses religion as her comfort. Even when growing up in a religious household, she believes in doing the right thing. Even when she fails to do.

Love is the one that lacks her heart.

She wants to do good. She wants to love God with all her heart. She wants to seek forgiveness. And try to be this image that she can't live up to. Even when her grandmother deems it so.

With having the trio (Ruth, Winter, & Sanchez) and Dad as her supporters, things can get better than that. Now you have Danny. The typical boy next door.

What does he have to bring to the table? Not his looks. But his intention. When exposing his home life, he doesn't live in a fancy home that all the girls dream of it so.

Danny on the other hand is imperfect. Yes, he looks like Prince Charming.

But he can be playful and pull pranks a lot

But he can be playful and pull pranks a lot. Which being exposed to his home life, Linda gets the impression that not everyone you meet lives a good life which Linda thought her mother did with the success of her career.

Like the verse: love your neighbor as you love yourself.

But as Linda is able to accept Danny. That's why they kiss. Because Linda has trouble loving herself. And yearns for love. She's desperate about wanting it. Danny is the same. So, they both want the same thing and decide to go for it.

Danny had feelings for Linda even before they kissed. He hides it a lot because there are scenes where Danny would come into Ruth's class where Linda's in. Ruth would be suspicious of how Mune let him leave class early like that. Yes, he does that. Except Danny has his intentions of wanting to know Linda and liking her all the same.

So if you read mentions of Danny "leaving class early" and just so happens to step into a classroom with Linda in it. Start questioning. And in the sequel, there will be HELLA romantic scenes between them and continue to allow them to be in a healthy relationship because yes they decided to get together, however, they will be tested on how willing are they going to stay in the relationship.

Especially. Will they fall in love with what they bring to the table? Their past. Secrets (AKA... being a vigilante mythical knight...) and so much more that I cannot spoil.