Version 2, Feeble's 2020s cast: Danny Petrelli

I see Charlie Plummer as Danny instead of Jace Norman because at first Jace was a good choice as a faceclaim for Danny in the 2020s

I see Charlie Plummer as Danny instead of Jace Norman because at first Jace was a good choice as a faceclaim for Danny in the 2020s. There are a lot of blonde male upcoming actors, many to choose from. So Charlie came to mind because, in some of his photoshoots, I can see his vibe matching Danny's personality. And he's the same age as Danny. Man, I wish Feeble is adapted into a show to witness this but all of this is wish-full meant.

However, in some younger photos, Jace reminds me of Danny. But in his recent photos, he is a completely different man. I haven't watched Henry Danger in a long time and the last time I've seen him was the last episode of HD ending in 2020. So, I expected about two to three years later he'd look somehow the same. But I was so wrong. He looks 33 more than a 23-year-old.

When I see Charlie, I am convinced that he is 24 but Jace, no. Maybe he wanted to get out of his Kid Danger phase and look more adult. And I understand that. Except, the Jasper actor still looks the same but has a beard. The same goes for Aiden Gallagher, he doesn't have a beard but he still looks the same after Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn ended. Even the girls from HD look the same except the Charlotte actress has different hair. But Jace looks super different I can't recognize him except for his eyes.