Freddie Stroma Is A Rare Actor

Feeble is set in the early 2010s, so it's hard to find blonde male actors in that category who were at least in their mid-20s. Evan Peters is a Brunette. And the other actors who I thought can play Danny all have brown/brunette hair except for upcoming actors in the early 2010s like Alex Pettyfer, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, and Austin Butler could've been Danny. Still, I can't see ANY of them as the character in looks and maybe personality-wise.

So I did make this WHOLE notion of imagining Evan Peters as a faceclaim for Danny Petrelli. And after that, I decided to base his face + many others together to create Danny's real image. I was captivated by how innocent he looked so it took me a while to come to terms that I couldn't see Evan as Danny anymore.

Evan Peters looked rough around the edges as I continued seeing more of his stuff and he as a person made me not visualize Danny. And I believe when it comes to faceclaims, it's best to not get so focused on comparing your character's personality + morals to an actor/actress when they are different.

So when it comes to fancasting/faceclaims, I try to only look VISUALLY at the actor/actress. And Thomas could've worked as Danny yet in my opinion, he MAY have blonde hair + brown eyes except I need a guy that's supposed to be Ross Lynch + Vinnie Hacker built with his hair in the color of blonde. He doesn't have to have brown eyes though.

As a reminder, I will always change the cast because a character doesn't have to stick to one actor or actress visually. My mind is always changing so that's my reason.

NOW FREDDIE...

He has that soft masculinity that made me go WOW to say I can see him as DP. Although if some of you can't see him as Danny, that's perfectly fine. It's just me as an author. I'm only trying to stick to when the book takes place and not stray away from that.

Matt Lintz and Ross Lynch are the best choices for DP but ONLY in the 2020s. In the early 2010s, I'm just imagining Feeble as a long-running series on ABC or HBO. In that category, I want to picture how everything is set and when it all unfolds.

Freddie to me is an underrated actor. Only some people know Evan to not second-guess him. And Freddie maybe 3 inches shorter than Danny, but his smile + hair + charm SPEAKS VOLUME. So, that's why I am using him as a faceclaim for Danny.

Not only can this man act, but he is also a musician except he's mostly interested in acting. And I'm having strong ideas for Danny to also have some musical talent in Warrior. It is not because my boy Freddie can sing, the idea of Danny "singing" was already pre-established and Freddie is the one that makes me have strong ideas of MAKING Danny sing in the future. Evan can sing but his vocal tone doesn't match how I envision Danny's singing.

Plus in that movie clip, Freddie already has his hair a little longer so just make him put on a light brown jacket and call it a day.