Feeble Of The 90s: Faceclaims

-Kiss From A Rose: Seal -

Release Date: July 1994

A/N: I am not doing the parents, the siblings, or the teachers. Including any part of the major characters such as Betty and Goldwind. This is my preference of who I imagine Linda and her crew as, well-known actors/actresses from that decade, the 1990s.

Since the Mystique Series is supposed to have six books in an expanse of six years (or more), the timeline will be between 1997 and 2003. Here is the list of characters I imagine. Most of them are in their early to late 40s or even early 50s so keep that in mind. Mostly everyone might be in their mid-late 40s while there will be another post connected to the 2000s where everyone is supposed to be in their early 40s.

Which is good because everyone at least is supposed to be 18-23 or 25 at least.

BEFORE WE START, I GOTTA SPEAK!

:)

OVERVIEW

If Feeble were to take place in the 90s either in a series (similar to Buffy The Vampire Slayer) or a typical 90s flick if Clueless + She's All That + Fantasy lore in a bunch, that is how I visualize it.

One of the most popular singers that I imagine doing music videos is Aaliyah, TLC, Destiny's Child, and more.

Directors I Would Choose: Baz Luhrmann, Jon M. Chu, and Sam Raimi (for the scary bits).

Movie Company Or TV Show Company: HBO, Warner Bros, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, and New Line Cinema.

Now. Let's get back to the cast,

shall we?

1. Bianca Lawson as Linda Lawrence

Why: She has a soft look that Linda always gives to the ones she loves

Why: She has a soft look that Linda always gives to the ones she loves. Even to her friends and Danny where she is vulnerable.

2. Leonardo Dicaprio as Danny Petrelli