What's Next?

I don't see myself finishing Warrior because it'll take a while if I'm not fastly focused on it.

So, I plan to edit Feeble FIRST and release Book 1 instead of waiting to complete Warrior. If I were to write faster, I would release a juggernaut of chapters coming your way this instant. But since I'm a panster, my writing process becomes slow when I think deeply about where the story needs to go. The plotting and ideas can help, but writing the story is where it gets tough.

Chapters of Feeble from early on with comments and votes will be deleted due to wanting to bring in the new changes in the chapters made to them.

However, Warrior will be in the drafting process of editing the early chapters and continuing to complete the book from there with 63 chapters as planned.

What I like about the Mystique series is that I am writing a story I enjoy. If I stuck with Dangerous Romance, I wouldn't be happy. Irregular Mysteries was tolerable, and I had no issue with it except for the prequel story: The Chosen Ones. That story to me was bad and I never want to put that to memory again. 

Furthermore, Irregular Mysteries is as close to The Mystique series in some ways such as Mr. Wednesday and Lynn's duo like Goldwind and Linda.

What I did with Mr. Wednesday was create a character that can be similar to him. Hence, Mr. Goldwind was born.

Irregular Mysteries was mostly fanfic (The Walking Dead & Storm-Verse) mixed with main original characters who were self-inserts or inspired characters from people I knew in real life. 

That said, once I finish editing/revising Feeble, I will release the chapters and Warrior will be worked on next. 

I see myself finishing Warrior in November 2023. In the Summer of 2022, I wanted the sequel to be a summer theme book due to the music choices I made on the soundtrack/playlist. I had ideas for Linda traveling to different places outside of Foscowe and Middleton. An adventure, almost. But at the same time, I'll still give enough background information about the town, the city, and worldbuilding.

Once I release Feeble to the public again, I've tried my best into looking over everything and edit as hard as I can to make a solid novel. Then again, readers and writers/authors can see something completely different than I do. Critique from others is sometimes hard because you can see your work being flawless and once you hand it over to someone else to read it, your world all comes crashing down. You start to overthink and overanalyze everything and will be able to accept the mistakes that came with writing. That's what I'm trying to learn and manage.

My writing is not perfect. It never is. I just mostly focus on how the story can evolve with the characters growing into the persons they will be at the end of their journey.