Harper Sung - Feeble Of The 90s

A/N: Okay, I decided to add Harper since I found an actress that could work visually. Also, I'll just say everything happens the same within the book except Rachel and Linda are already friends. Linda and Danny kiss on her front porch. I see Harper as more of a mean girl as well as Charlotte being a threat.

Actress: Zhang Ziyi

Actress: Zhang Ziyi

Her Age Would've been 18 in 1997.

Alright, so the reason why I used the same actress who I taught should play Rachel in the 90s is that I took an interest in another actress who I thought could look the part of Rachel and her history of film roles depending on the character, etc. Knowing how acting and casting work in the film industry, I observe how casting directors in general look for people who can act like the character in personality and how the looks can serve a purpose.

Seeing Zhang in Rush Hour 2, Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon, and Memoirs Of A Geisha, she has a strong-willed personality and feminity. Also, she can speak both English and Chinese. So, I can see it working both on Harper's character. Except, Rachel and Harper don't speak much of their native language though.

Anyways, I know I marked this book COMPLETED for the most part, except this, might be just the full cast of the Original Middleton students but made changes for Linda, Ricky, and Rachel, and have added Harper in the mix.