The End Is Near (Part 2)

I'll be posting a little bit less on here because I do not want to increase the parts that are gonna reach 200 soon. And, it's gonna be counted as filler. Because of that, if I have something super important I want to talk about, it is gonna be in the sequel for this book. So, I rather discuss the actual important things concerning Feeble. However, there is one post I'll do on June 9th. After next week, I'm gonna post less.

From now on, I'll discuss the editing for Feeble (the changes in all chapters) and release Trailer 2. Announcements for when the chapters will be released after editing, etc.

The analysis + deep dive for Irregular Mysteries is coming soon. Originally, I planned to do two parts but will rather do one. After that, this book will end once I finish editing Feeble. Then on Behind the Story: Warrior, there will be a lot of deep dives into making the Feeble concept after discontinuing Dangerous Romance and Irregular Mysteries.

I will talk more about Irregular Mysteries way more than Dangerous Romance because Irregular Mysteries (the storylines for characters + plot) takes up 90% of The Mystique Series while Dangerous Romance (adding the wasted characters with some cool storylines + changing original characters) takes up 50% percent. In my opinion, Irregular Mysteries has its flaws but it was better than the 4 books of Dangerous Romance. Those books to me were dumpster fires. After Dangerous Romance was gonna end, Irregular Mysteries was supposed to have 10 books + a sequel to The Chosen Ones. Anyway, stay tuned for some big announcements coming soon.