36- Ganqing: A chance meeting...?

Keqing glanced around the aisle, making sure that nobody would be in the way, and then stood up. Glancing once again up and down the tiny walkway between all of the passenger seats, she began walking to the back of the plane.

It was late at night. Keqing checked her watch, but then realized she didn't have it on. She sighed. Her work-focused behavior and life had led her to always be tight and precise with schedules. Now that she was here, however, where they truly didn't matter, Ningguang had insisted she needn't bring her watch at all. Her internal clock told her it was nearly 1, though, so that would have to do.

Creeping past the many plane passengers, she nearly came to a complete halt at the sight of blue hair. It stood out so much that Keqing's curiosity was screeching to her. Continuing to walk, she neared said blue-haired person. Her breath hitched.

She wore some kind of headband buried in her long, wavy ice-blue hair that gave the illusion of horns. She was fast asleep, her head drooped down towards her stomach. As Keqing stared, she realized she was probably being really creepy- especially when she felt her eyes automatically drift to her chest.

Coughing to herself, she blushed and looked at her feet, walking quickly to the back of the plane. She opened the bathroom door and nearly slammed it behind her. Her heart was beating fast. She turned to the tiny, cheap mirror.

"You're not like that," Keqing pointed a finger at her reflection.

Somehow, that didn't change her speedy pulse and heated cheeks.

"Shit," Keqing sighed, sitting on the toilet. "I'm so creepy."

Keqing ran a hand through her hair, trying to figure out her own feelings, before realizing feelings were complicated. She promptly stopped and decided to actually use the washroom, like she was supposed to, and then rushed back to her seat, avoiding the blue-haired woman.

She did not need another a mental crisis on her first vacation in years.

When the plane's wheels made contact with the runway, Keqing had fully pushed her tiny crisis out of her brain. She was focused on having a good vacation. That is, until she spotted the woman again.

After Keqing had left the plane, she had to go retrieve her suitcase from the luggage area. She hadn't thought it through: of course, why wouldn't the hot chick be there? Blushing, Keqing focused her gaze on the conveyor belts carrying a variety of items.

Suddenly, she felt the familiar feeling of being watched. Ready to tell some creepy old man off, she spun around, only to nearly choke. The blue-haired girl was watching her. She looked away, and Keqing followed suit.

As her attention was focused back on the conveyor belt, she felt her eyes widen: her suitcase was nearly at the end of the line. Quickly, she ran to catch up with it.

The Golden Apple Archipelago consisted of many islands. It had become a wonderful and increasingly popular vacation spot for residents of Teyvat: anyone from Natlan to Inazuma took expensive flights to enjoy the year-round tropical weather.

The place was ancient, and according to history, developed more and more islands over the centuries due to the surplus of underwater volcanoes. Currently, the archipelago was made up of over ten islands: each with their own benefits.

Keqing sighed peacefully as she sank into the pool at her resort. She was on one of the smallest islands: the one with the least tourist attraction, and the most expensive to stay at. Luckily, Ningguang was paying for this sudden vacation, so she needn't worry about the hotel cost.