30- Misc: What's the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

Venti sat on the sexy statue version of himself, casually playing with a leaf and drinking some wine while humming. His people below him waddled around like tiny ants, and Venti laughed at how much taller he was than everyone. Suddenly, the wind blew harshly around him from behind the statue.

Looking in the direction of the wind, Venti watched as leaves and birds followed the breeze to Dragonspine. Venti hadn't looked forward in a while: whenever he sat so high up on his statue, he was people watching, never observing the scenery. But now that he did, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful Dragonspine really was.

Venti suddenly had an idea. During Mondstadt's winter seasons, it was a tradition to get all of the kids together (and cool older siblings and relatives as well) and have a festival to celebrate the winter. In the middle of the summer, Venti found himself missing the cold temperatures.

That's when he got an idea. Dragonspine = snow! He could host the festival in summer, so long as it was on the mountain! But he knew his people didn't like winter that much and probably enjoy having it as an annual celebration.

Therefore, he needed to change the meaning of the party and invite cooler people. Yes, of course! He'd invite his international friends! And instead of celebrating winter with snowman building and hot chocolate, he'd make the celebration a battle, so that he could get more of his friends interested. Battle in winter? Obviously it has to be a snowball fight.

This idea struck him so hard he nearly tripped and fell off of his statue's head (he usually sat in the hands, but he'd fallen between the arms more than four times and that hurt like shit, so he changed locations). Deploying his windglider, he leapt from the statue, heading towards the Adventurers Guild's receptionist desk.

Quickly, he commissioned Katheryne to send the invitations out. Usually the mail service would do fine, but he wanted to get mail from here to Inazuma- he needed people willing to get into a bit of danger.

After all of it was set up, he smiled to himself as he trotted over to Diluc's bar. Wow, he was a genius.

A week later, it was all ready. Guests were flowing into the clearing Venti had cleared (some angry ass giant boar had owned it, but he just yeeted it off of a cliff with a tornado) and Venti had set up a drink stand (run by Diluc), an incredibly large pile of snow (thanks Kaeya!) and of course a small tent meant for first aid (Jean insisted he put one in despite him saying that snow couldn't possibly cause injury).

Amber was checking in guests, and she stared down at her sheet, trying to memorize how to pronounce the names of foreign countrymen. Venti had listed all of the people who RSVPd and she wrote their names quickly on the sheet, but now she had to memorize most of them.

From Mondstadt, there was: Klee, Albedo, Kaeya, Amber, Eula (๑꧆◡꧆๑) :))), Bennett, Razor, Fischl, Mona, Diona. Amber had memorized everyone from Liyue: Zhongli, Hu Tao, Yanfei, Xiao, Beidou, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Yelan, Xiangling. From Inazuma, Amber was still struggling to pronounce a few names: Yoimiya, Ayaka and Ayato Kamisato, Toma, Kaedeharah Kazuha, Goru, Sangonomeeyah Kokome, Aratakky Itto, Coookie Sheenobu. She wasn't very good at spelling Inazuman names.

Amber smiled as she re-read over the Sumeru list: Collei :) <33 (*꧆▽꧆*), Cyno, Tighnari, Dehya, Kaveh, Alhaitham, Layla- and then, for some reason, there was Snezhnaya: Il Dottore, Child, Sinora, Scaramuche. To Amber, that seemed very dangerous, but whatever, we all trust Venti here :).

After about two hours every single guest arrived, and Venti gathered them all into one big mass as he stood on the snow pile, announcing how it was going to work.

"Kk so basically it's a battle royale pvp free for all, Hunger Games style, no head-shot penalties," Venti began. "Heals are one-time-use to get back in when out, in form of hot cocoa, purchasable for three Ventibux. Can use as many heals as possible until you die."