Itachi Pursuit Mission

Start from the beginning

"How old are they? How much is their age gap?" Jiraiya asked curious

"Ino is 18 and Kakashi is 31.. their age gap are 13 years " Tsunade said while calculating

"Wow! I thought she is in her twenties. She sure are look mature, I mean look at her body shape!" Jiraiya said shocked

"Jiraiya..she is one of my student you know" Tsunade said with a tick mark

"Hehe... joking.. joking " Jiraiya said sweatdropping while trying to calm her "But really, I ship them together, they look perfect together"

"Heh, me too"Tsunade said and take a chug of her sake.

They continue chatting and Jiraiya tells Tsunade that Pain lives in Amegakure, an isolated hidden village wedged between the Lands of Earth, Wind and Fire, a place often used as a battleground by the three countries, thus creating numerous refugees.

Jiraiya tells Tsunade that due to the isolated nature of the village, many nations do not know that a civil war transpired within Ame and that one half of the village is run by Pain himself.

Tsunade worries over Jiraiya going alone, as she deems that Pain must be strong in order to be the leader of formidably powerful individuals that are members of the Akatsuki; Jiraiya, however, reminds her that he is one of the Three Legendary Sannin and that he is more than capable of going alone.

Tsunade reminds Jiraiya how their sensei, the Third Hokage, had wanted Jiraiya to succeed him as the Fourth only for Jiraiya to refuse, and how Jiraiya felt despair after being unable to prevent Orochimaru's decline into darkness, hence why he had monitored his old teammate's activities for years. Jiraiya replies spitefully that he does not need to worry about that no more and Tsunade muses on how she never thought Orochimaru would die. Jiraiya recalls the past all three shared, how Tsunade went from a flat-chested girl to a woman with a full bosom, and how they've both grown old despite Tsunade holding all the memories of her loved ones inside of her ample bosom, causing Tsunade to blush.

Jiraiya reveals that while he never had children, he thinks of Minato as a son he could be proud of, and Naruto as his grandson by extension.

Jiraiya decides the time for his departure has arrived, and Tsunade tearfully tells him to return back to her safely, as she does not wish to lose him. Jiraiya asks whether she would cry for him and seems as if he was about to confess love for her, only to laugh it off as Tsunade blushes.

Due to her bad luck at winning, he tells her to gamble everything on his death so that her bad luck may keep him safe. As he sets off, he reminds her to be wary of Root, which she acknowledges.

Jiraiya then leaves the village as Tsunade watches, tears streaming down her face.

Not all relationship have a happy ending,
Or even a chance to be exist.

...............................

At Ino's training grounds

They finally taking a break after practicing taijutsu for hours together

" Well.." taking a deep breath "you definitely improve your taijutsu skill"

"Thanks" Ino said while trying to take a breath

After a few minutes, laying on the grass together silently under a big tree, Ino said " you know, you don't need to come if you're busy, I will understand"