15. A Fight With A Prince

Start from the beginning

"What are you all doing here?" He asked, not knowing I invited them. Or at least some of them.

"When it comes to our attention that one of our brothers is going to fight Ava. We wouldn't miss it for the world." Wymond winked.

"We would never miss you getting your ass kicked, brother." Sevrin grinned as he walked over to me.

I shot Lucien a smirk before I met Sevrin halfway. He pulled in a tight hug like he would never let me go.

"Has he told you yet?" He whispered.

"He was practically begging since the first day." I chuckled.

He pulled back grinning. "And you held him off," I smirked. "That's my girl."

He wanted to wrap his arm around me, but Leon was too quick. His arms curled around me and twirled me around. When he put me down, he looked from Lucien to me.

"So, you and Lucien rolling half naked around in the garden, this should be fun." His eyes matched his wicked smirk. I slapped his chest with a chuckle. Griffin and Wymond came over to me, they kissed my cheek. Before anyone could say anything, Lucien called out.

"Look at Miss Popular." He winked. I squinted my eyes at him.

I glanced over to the three remaining princes. I walked over and stood next to Envy.

"And who invited you three?" I grinned, but my eyes only glanced to Envy and Greed. I felt Pride's burning gaze on me from the moment they arrived.

"Wrath thought we might enjoy the show." Envy smiled at me. It was an easy and warm smile, his pearly whites reflected in the sun. I could see why Leon fell for him, I could drown in his green eyes. He was the only one with a beard. It was short-trimmed.

"I'm sure he did." I glanced behind me. But the four of them were talking to Lucien. Maybe to give him some pointers, so he wouldn't go down too fast.

"Like what you see?" Envy asked amusement in his voice.

I scoffed, looking back at Envy. "Nothing I haven't seen before. He walks around the castle more half naked than with clothes on."

"Yeah, that's Lust for you." Envy rolled his eyes. Envy put his hand on the small of my back and guided me to Greed and Pride. "I don't think you have been formally introduced. Greed, the Lady Ava. Lady Ava, Greed."

Greed's eyes flashed to Pride before he looked at me with a smile. His hair was half up in a bun, his light brown eyes held something old in them. He was the one who seemed to try to calm the waters between everyone, strangely.

"You are an enigma, Lady Ava." He shook my hand before lifting it to his lips.

"Is that so?" An eyebrow rose.

"Oh, yes. I've lost hours of sleep because of it." Greed, the one who had almost always had a neutral expression, was grinning. I frowned in confusion before I saw Pride glare at him.

Envy cleared his throat next to me. "I guess you and Pride met already, unofficially that is."

I looked up to Pride, his grey eyes were already on me. His lips once again pulled in a thin line. Pride claimed me. I tried not to grit my teeth. "Unfortunately, yes."

I turned around and walked over to Lucien. When I felt a small tremble, I glanced over my shoulder and glared at him. The rumble stopped.

"Ready?" I asked Lucien.

"Uhm." He glanced at Pride before looking at me. "What was that about?"

"Envy wanted to introduce me to Pride." I scoffed.