//9//

Amber's pov

My mom finally signed me up for school. I was nervous but glad I finally had something to do. It was 6:46 am right now and I needed to get ready. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom in my room. I plugged in my curling iron and started brushing my teeth. After that I walked to my closet and picked out black skinny jeans and a black My Chemical Romance shirt. I haven't met many people that listen to them but I love them. I went back to the restroom and started curling my hair, even though it is naturally curly I still have to touch it up a bit. I slip on my turquoise vans and grab my green, black, and blue checkered backpack and go downstairs. I see my mom making some coffee and she smiles at me

"hey, ready for your first day?" She asks me.

I smile back and reply "Yup, it's ok if I use the car right?"

She turns back to the coffee and replies with a "yeah, of course"

I mumble a quite thanks and grab the keys.

I left a bit early but I also needed to find the school first. After about 10 minutes of searching I realize I have a gps. I feel so stupid, like all the time. I put in the address my mom gave me and start heading towards the school. When I pull into the front of the high school it's 7:41. School starts at 8 so that gives me enough time to find my locker and classes. I pull into a parking space and park. I take the keys out and put them in my backpack.

I get my stuff and walk inside to the front office. I see a lady with frizzy black hair, typing on her computer. The desk tag reads 'Mrs. Heath'. She doesn't seem to notice me so I clear my throat and speak up

"uhmm Mrs. Heath? I uh..I'm new and I was wondering where I can get my schedule?" She looks up and smiles a genuine smile.

"Well hello, and welcome, I'm mrs. Heath the school secretary and you can get your schedule from me" I smile back and she prints out my schedule. She grabs the paper from the printer and looks at it.

"So your a senior?" she looks up at me and I nod. "All the senior classes are upstairs so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding them" she hands me my paper and I thank her. "And please, if you have any problems just come to me" she says while I walk away.

I start to head upstairs, only seeing a few people in the halls. I look down at my schedule, my first class is Athletics. I look at the school map and find the girls gym. The halls are getting a lot more crowded while I head to the gym. Once I reach the gym the bell rings and I'm thankful I came here early. I see the other girls walking out so I follow them. We end up in the locker room and I'm totally confused, so I just head to the back of the room. Then I feel cold fingers grasp my wrist gently. I turn around to a smiling brunette.

"Hi, uhm I'm April, and you must be new, you look really confused"

I nod my head shyly and speak "Yeah uhh, just got here today"

she smiles and pulls me out of the crowd of loud girls. "Lets go to the coaches office so they can speak to you" April says once we finally get out of the crowd. I nod and start walking with her. She stops at a black door and knocks 3 times. The door opens to an older lady. She's about my height with blondish-white hair. She smiles at April and me and steps aside so we can come in. We walk in and April starts talking. "Hey coach, this is a new student and she was lost so I brought her here"

The coach looks at me and smiles "Hello, I'm Coach Stoane and you are Amy, right?" That reminds me of Luke...wait where is Luke, I didn't see him at all this morning.

I look back at the Coach and laugh lightly "Actually it's Amber but it's ok, that happens a lot"

After about 20 minutes of Coach Stoane explaining everything, assigning me a locker, and giving me some work out clothes, we left to the gym. She didn't make me work out today but tomorrow she wanted to see me try volleyball. I loved Volleyball. I've played it since middle school but it's nothing serious. Tryouts are going on for the next 2 weeks and I can't wait. It's really boring just sitting in the bleachers watching everyone else play. Well, until this girl came and sat next to me

"Hi, I'm Stefani" her voice wasn't high pitched but it wasn't deep either. She seemed kind of like a tom-boy but still girlish. She had light brown hair pulled back into a slick pony tail and a dark blue shirt with some dark skinny jeans.

I smiled back "I'm Amber" she nodded

"You play volleyball?" She asked looking at the game going on.

I nodded "yeah, ever since 7th grade..what about you"

She nodded her head also "Same, but I went to those camps during 5th and 6th grade" After a while we kept talking and laughing. She was really cool and nice. She seemed pretty down to earth. She told me all about her playing different sports and being in track and I told her all about music and how much of a theater nerd I am. She said she was too shy for it but thought it was cool. She also told me her schedule and the classes we had together. I was really happy to become friends with her.

But what about the rest of the people?

///////////////////////
Hiiiiii I feel terrible that I lied when I said I would update later that day but I went to my schools MORP and got in some drama when I got home. I feel awful and this was just a filler but it's probably the only good chapter in here anyways thanks for all the reads which is still crazy because this book sucks butthole but thanks I really really appreciate it like you have no idea how happy I get when I see 375 reads THANKS LOVE YOOOUUU