•20•

Luke•

I am ready.

I am so dang ready.

I'm so pumped right now!

Oh god I'm scared.

Ugghhh I'm so nervous.

Nah man, I got this!

I'm gonna make this day fun. Real nice. I'm gonna take her to the zoo, buy some cotton candy, look at the giraffes, take some pictures. Then we can go play some mini golf. It's gonna be so fun, she's not even gonna remember Larry's name! Wait...was it Louis? Oh who cares. Today will be perfect.

Maybe I should get out of bed first.

----
Amber

Memories of last night started coming back to me as I woke up. A smile spread across my face thinking about our date. It was perfect. I grab my phone off the charger and check the time and notifications. It's 9:26 and I have one message from Louis.

From-Boyfriend <3
Good morning my lovely girlfriend! I had the best time last night I hope you did too! Can I see you later today?

I smiled at the text and responded.

To-Boyfriend <3
Hey Louis! I had the most perfect time also. Of course we can hang ou-

Oh wait! I was gonna spend the day with Luke! I erase the last few words and rewrite it.

To-Boyfriend <3
Hey Louis! I had the most perfect time also. I'm sorry though I'm gonna be hanging out with Luke today.

I hit send and got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and found my mom at the table with pictures of cake and fabric all around her. Not gonna lie she looked like a mess.

"Hey mom. How's wedding planning?"

She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Stressful."

I nodded and gave her a small side hug.
"Don't get too stressed out mom. It's gonna be all worth it, right?"

I looked at her and her smile wavered a bit. "Yeah...of course."

I looked at her confused but shook it off. She's just stressed from planning.

I grabbed the bread and put two prices in the toaster. While waiting for the toast I heard Luke coming downstairs, considering John was already at work.

"Good morning Mary. Why don't you take a break from the planning. You look worn out. Me and Amber will be out all day." I heard him talking to my mom.

"Thanks Luke. I'll be upstairs. Y'all two be safe and do you need any money for food or anything?"

"No thanks, I've got it all covered. We'll be out soon."

I heard my mom go to her room and saw Luke come into the kitchen. He smiled at me and opened the fridge.

"Good morning Amber. Ready for today?"

I jumped as the toast popped out of the toaster.

"Yeah! Can't wait. I do have to get dressed and everything though." I said while spreading butter on my partly burnt toast.

"Ok, I'll be waiting down here."

I took my toast to my room and started getting ready. I went through my closet and picked out a long white and blue striped cardigan. I went to my dresser and took out a black undershirt with some light blue jean shorts. I put on my shorts, tucked in my shirt, an put the cardigan on. I finished my toast and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands then started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I started my makeup. Just some foundation, mascara, and blush. I put my hair up in a messy bun and pulled a few strands out around my face. I slipped on my black and white vans and went downstairs.

"Ready!" I said smiling

"You look pretty. Very nice" He complimented me.

I smiled and put my phone in my back pocket. "Bye mom! Love you!" I yelled to my mom, who was probably asleep.

We walked out the front door and I was walking to the car but Luke stopped me.

"We aren't taking the car." He said.

I looked at him weirdly. "Then what are we taking?" I asked.

He turned around and squatted down a little. "Hop on."

I laughed and said "You're gonna give me a piggy back ride?"

He just smiled and nodded.

I shook my head but still hopped on his back. He started walking and I kept laughing. "You're ridiculous Luke."

"Only for you."
----

•I finally updated! I'm terrible for not updating. I've been busy with school though and I know that's a terrible excuse but it's true. I have to stay after school till 6/6:30 for rehearsal and I'll come home take a shower eat then sleep. So I'm glad i have a three day weekend and hopefully I can update tomorrow and Monday to make it up to you but no promises.
I'm excited to write about the date I thinks it's gonna be really cute and Luke is gonna be really sweet. And oh my Lordy thank you for all the comments last chapter and all the voting!! I was so freakin happy like you have no idea how happy it makes me when I see one person vote for all my chapters! It's absolutely amazing!

Shout outs to @DesireeMtz5
@LegitBoss1
@Button3474 for commenting and voting their hearts out!! Y'all are amazing I love you!!