//13//

Luke's pov

I'm in line for lunch with Michael and he starts talking

"Ambers is really cool, I had second period and study hall with her, and she's really funny and nice to talk to. I asked her if she wanted to sit with us but I think she's sitting with that Stefani girl"

My ears perk up at the mention of Amber. I wish I had seen her earlier today, I don't even have half of my classes with her. She needs to know who to stay away from.

"We can tell Stefani an Amber to sit with us, just gotta find them." I tell Michael

"Dude, I think she's sitting with the theater geeks, but the ones that are actually good looking"

I snap my head and look where Michaels looking. I see her laughing with Louis and Zayn

"Fuck no"

I grab my tray and head over to her table. I stop in front of her and say the first thing that's on my mind

"What the hell is this!"

//////::/:////////:////////(don't worry it's not over)

Amber's pov

I look up at Luke

"Uh, hey Luke this is Z-"

"I know who the fuck they are, I wanna know what your doing with them"

Why is he so mad, his face is like turning red. How does he know who they are. Before I could say anything Louis speaks up.

"Hey mate, uhm we just wanted her to sit with us, didn't realize it would cause problems. Are you and her like, a thing" Louis says the last part looking at me confused

"No! God no, he is just my stepbrother"
I say before Luke could say anything.

Louis sighs in relief "Oh, that's good, I didn't want to have a crush on Luke Hemmings girl" he looks at me and I blush so hard.

Louis had a crush on me? I mean I though he was friendly to everyone. I did sorta like him but I'm not sure if I can see us together like that.

But that made Luke even more mad, I'm pretty sure you could just see the steam coming from his ears.

"Amber, get up, now" Luke said through gritted teeth. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

"What, no, Luke you don't control me or anything, I can sit with whoever I want. Your not my real brother."

He shoots my a glare and I swear, if looks could kill, play Queen at my funeral.

Luke exhales deeply "Alright, you wanna be like that. See you at home sis" He says with a sickly sweet smile.

And all I wanna know is,

What the fuck was waiting for me at home.

////////////////////
Short chapter but a longer one coming super soon, like I'm gonna work on it right after I publish this.

Uhmm can someone explain how the heck I have over 800 reads!!! Like OMG this is sooo cool I can't even explain it
I love everyone who is reading this !
I don't know why you're reading this but THANK YOU