//17//

"Alright," Mr.Michaels began to tell us which scene we would do "Go to page one-sixty seven, and begin with Wendy's line."

I flipped to the page and once I read the line, I knew what scene it was.

The thimble scene. The kiss scene. I have to kiss Louis. We skipped this scene because it was too awkward. Now I have to do it in front of people. I looked up at Louis, who was already looking at me. His face held no emotion.

"Whenever you're ready." Mr.Michaels spoke once again.

Well it's now or never.

"I'm sorry I must grow up Peter, but this belongs to you. This thimble is yours and will always be yours."

I placed my hand on the side of his face.

My heart was beating in my throat.

I leaned in.

Closed my eyes.

And pressed my lips lightly on his.

Louis began to add pressure.

And it was the sweetest, most gentle, and pure kiss I have ever had.

My heart was beating rapidly, slamming against my ribcage.

I felt as if I was floating.

"Excellent! I've seen enough!"

Mr.Michaels voice pulled us apart. I looked into Louis' eyes, my face flushing a bright pink. My chest was heaving up and down, like I lost all my breath. And that is what it felt like. He looked at me with such admiration. I knew he felt the same way. His hands digging into my waist, above my hips. Then I realized Mr.Michaels was still talking.

"-and the connection between you two. Wonderful! I've never seen such a true connection between two actors! Amber, you have received the part of Wendy Darling. Congratulations, you deserve it." I looked at Mr.Michaels, but saw a figure behind him. I only saw their silhouette before they slammed the auditorium door.

The other girls were gathering their stuff, some looking disappointed and others looking angry.

I looked back at Louis, who was still holding me.

"I knew I found my Wendy."

+

Luke's POV

I couldn't watch anymore. I had to get out of there.

I came to wish her good luck. I bought her some fucking flowers!

God, I'm such an idiot! I don't know why I'm so angry. I shouldn't feel this furious. She's just my soon-to-be step sister. She can kiss who she wants, she can date who she wants, she can even fuck who she wants.

But when I think of her kissing someone else, dating someone else, fucking someone else...it hurts. It hurts so fucking much that I can't be with her. I already messed it up when I was acting like an asshole to her. Or when I fucking fingered her. God! What the fuck is wrong with me!

I finally make it to my car. I unlock it and get in. I close the door and just sit there. Just sitting here and acting like a fucking girl.

All I see is her kissing him.

His hands on her waist.

Her hand on his cheek.

Her lips on his.

"FUCK!" I scream out while hitting the steering wheel out of frustration.

After the third hit I hang my head in my hands. Not even caring that I'm actually crying.

Why does this mean so much to me. Why does she mean so much to me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

{thank you so much for reading! And voting! And commenting! I'm sorry this was so short but at least It was an early update! Make sure you check out my other fic Mrs.All American