//6//

I decided to stay in my room after what happened with Ashton. I just hope Luke got the message. I heard the boys say goodbye and the door close. I went down to the kitchen to grab a water. I opened the fridge but it was slammed shut. I felt Luke press up behind me. His breathing was ragged

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to control myself back there"

"w-what do you mean" I asked trying to play innocent.

"It was so hard to not take you right then and there. I don't even care if the boys watched. At least they would know your mine" his breath was hitting my neck, sending goosebumps down my body. Then I felt him press his bulge into my behind making me gasp.

He groaned "I bet Ashton can't make you scream his name"

I was speechless.

On one hand I was scared to what's gonna happen. I guess I took it too far. But I couldn't block out the feeling of want. Of lust. Before I could say anything, he turned me around an pinned me against the fridge kissing me with hunger. I soon kissed back with just as much want. His hands traveled down my sides to my behind and squeezed. I let out a gasp and he slid his tongue in. I felt myself getting wetter by the second.

Without warning he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding our crotches together. He bit my lip and groaned "Fuck.." he breathed out against my lips. Without breaking the kiss he took us to his room. Laying me down on his bed while he hovered me. His lips traveled down to my neck. Leaving kisses all over. Almost searching for something. He nibbled under my earlobe and I let out a quiet moan and whimpered.

He chuckled and began sucking and gently biting the area. He pulled back examining his work. He smirked at his success and pecked the mark.

"all mine" he growled.

//////////////////////////
Sorry for the short chapter but just a quick update. Things are moving pretty fast tho...that might change

Anyways THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for all the votes and reads this is getting I honestly think it sucks but you have thought otherwise so THANK YOU