//5//

I woke up around 10 am. Mom and John were already at work. It was Sunday and I was really, really, really not looking forward to school. I sat up and rubbed my face ,yawning.

I got up and went downstairs to make cereal. As I pulled out a bowl and the cereal box I heard a groan from behind me. I turned a little and saw a grumpy Luke. I chuckled "Good morning Luke"

"Shut up" he mumbles and huffed , someone's not a morning person. I made my cereal and sat down to eat. The whole time I felt Luke's gaze on me. It was so unnerving but I managed to look away.

I finished and took my bowl to the sink. Before I could walk upstairs Luke started talking "Some of my friends are coming over..dont talk to them. I don't care if they say hi first do not talk to them...understand?" All I did was nod and walked up the stairs. What was his deal?

About an hour later I heard a knock on the door. After a while I heard the doorbell. I sighed and got up to answer it. When I opened up I was greeted to 3 very tall , very attractive guys. The one in front was wearing a white tank top and black jeans. He had dark brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes.

"uhh hi. I'm Calum." he greeted and the guy behind him chuckled "Nervous in front of a girl Calum?" Which made Calum blush.

"I'm Michael" he stated with a wink. He had lime green hair which was oddly attractive. He pushed his way through and came in.

"Sorry bout him," said the other boy. He had messy golden brown hair pushed back with a red bandanna "I'm ashton" he said as he held out a hand with a grin. I laughed and shook his hand

"Sorry come in." I said as I opened the door wider and stepping away a little "I'm guessing y'all are Luke's friends?" they both nodded and walked into the living room.

I trailed behind them and they sat down "Well I'm gonna go get Luke."to which they nodded. I walked up the stairs to Luke's room. I heard mumbling and when I knocked it stopped. "Luke?" I heard shuffling from his room "uhh y-yeah what?"

"Your friends are here" I heard him curse under his breath.

"I'm coming" I nodded even though he can't see me and walked back downstairs "He'll be down in a second" they nodded again

"Do you have Fifa?" Calum , I think , asked

"uhmm not sure let me check" I said going in front of the tv, bending down to look through the games. The room was awfully silent and I didn't know why. I kept checking when I heard someone clear they're throat. I turned and it was Luke

"Amber , what are you doing?" he asked clenching his jaw.

"The boys wanted to know if you had Fifa so I was just looking for it" I stood up and turned "Sorry guys, can't find it"

I saw Michael smirk an he said "Oh it's down there, look again" I heard Luke growl

"Michael" he warned. I furrowed my brow "Go back upstairs Amber" I sighed and nodded and went upstairs.

Before I went into my room I heard Michael chuckle "It's not my fault ,she bent over right in front of the tv, what was I supposed to look at...not like I was the only one starring" I blushed realizing they stared at my butt...and I was wearing my tights. I went into my room and sat down thinking about what just happened when I realized...Luke got jealous..or mad but either way it was funny...I smirked and walked to my closet.

I pulled out my black Green Day tank top and slipped it on. It showed just a bit cleavage. I changed into some  jean shorts that we're sorta ripped. I let my hair hang down naturally and walked out. Feeling more confident than ever I walked into the lounge room finding no one. I then heard what sounded like drumming... I followed the noise and walked into the garage. Ashton was playing the drums and when he saw me his eyes widened and the drum stick fell out of his hands onto the floor. The other boys looked my way and I started feeling embarrassed , but it wasn't going to stop me. Calum was blushing scratching the back of his neck. Michael raked his eyes up and down my body, licking his lips.

Luke looked furious but I saw a hint of lust in his eyes as he looked at me. I smiled acting innocent while I walked further in

"Hey guys sorry for interrupting, I just heard noise and I wanted to check it out."

Luke gritted his teeth "We were just rehearsing. Go upstairs. Now."

I pouted in a flirting manner "Aww that's no way to treat your little sis now is it"

Luke did nothing but bite his lip.

"So y'all are a band?" I asked with my hands on my hips

"y-yeah...5 seconds of summer" Calum said letting out a shaky breath

"that's amazing, I've always wanted to play the drums" I said which made Ashton's eyes light up

"I could teach ya..if you want"

I grinned "Awesome thanks Ashton."

Luke grabbed a water bottle "Let's just  take 5"

The rest of the boys set down their instruments. I walked over to Ashton , swaying my hips just a bit. "Hey, how about a little quicky" I asked smiling. His eyes widened even more, along with the other boys

Luke let out a huff keeping his glare on me and Ashton.

" Uhh, w-what" Ashton stuttered.

"A little drum lesson" I replied acting innocent.

He let out a breath and nodded "Yeah of course." Before he could say anything else I took his drumsticks and sat on his lap in front of the drums. I know I was taking this a bit far but I was enjoying the power I had over the boys. I heard Ashton gulp and saw everyone's eyes on us. He took my hands that held the drum sticks and he did a little beat.

"Now keep that going" he said letting go of my hands and moved them down to my waist. Ashton was very attractive but I didn't want anything between us. I felt kinda bad about using him.

I continued the beat for a little more then stopped. I bounced up and down a little and squealed "That was so cool!"

I felt Ashton tense up and I realized what I was doing. I stopped bouncing and he groaned "I'm uhh.. gonna use the bathroom" he said quickly pulling me off him and waking out.

I blushed and heard Michael chuckle.

"lucky bastard" he said under his breath.

////////////////////////////////////
Sorry I haven't updated in a while...school freakin suuuucks!! I have to so research projects in every class!! It's so much work I hate it!!
Only 4 more weeks till summer tho!! Can't wait
TELL ME HOW YOU FELT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER WHAT YOU THINK IT NEEDS OR DOESNT NEED !!! I CAN TAKE THE HATE ITS ALRIGHT