19

Amber

"This is a really cool place, how did you find it?" I asked Louis. We are currently at a little pizzeria about thirty minutes away.

"I was just driving around and found it. But it is pretty cool." He says, taking my hand in his from across the table.

I look down at our hands, smiling, and back up at him. He gives my hand a little squeeze and smiles.

The next ten minutes are filled with jokes and laughter until our pizza comes. We ordered a small cheese pizza.

I take a bite and nearly moan. Louis on the other hand lets out a loud moan. I laugh and look at him but his are closed. Once the open he looks at me.

"What?" He asks

"People are gonna think your masturbating or something!" I laugh.

He laughs loudly and continues eating.

---

"I'm serious! It's not funny, I was traumatized!" Louis says to me while I continue laughing.

He told me a story about bathing his nan. Let's just say he had some colorful comments.

"Louis that's mean! She's your nan!" I tell him, laughing a little.

"Whatever. Anyways we're here." He says parking the car.

I look out the window and only see we're on a cliff. "Where exactly is 'here' Louis?"

"Just c'mon." He says, pulling me out of the car.

I get out and look around. It's beautiful.(picture above or on side)

It's an overlook of the city and the ocean.

"Louis..this is..this is absolutely beautiful. And don't you dare say no as beautiful as me." I tell him, not taking my eyes off the view.

He chuckles "I was gonna say not as beautiful as me but whatever."

I laugh and take a seat next to him, hanging my legs off the cliff.

"Thanks Louis. This has been...extraordinary." I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder.

He intertwines our hands and leans his jeans on mine. "Amber?"

"Yeah Lou?"

He takes a deep breath. "I know...it's only the first date...b-but," he sighs.

I look at him and peck his cheek. "Louis....will you be my boyfriend?" I ask him.

His eyes widen and he turns to me.
"Did-did you just ask me t-to be your boyfriend?" He sounds out of breath and I laugh.

"Yes Lou! Will you or will you not be my boyfriend?"

He just sits there for a minute and looks at me. I open my mouth to speak but he tackles me down and hugs me.

"I like you so freaking much Amber. Yes I'll be your boyfriend." He breathes out into my hair.

I laugh and take his face in my hands.

"Then kiss me you fool!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter but two updates in a row! I feel so proud!

I though this was cute what did y'all think??

Alsoooo....any Larry shippers?? I'm really curious

Oh my goodness!! I have SO MANY new story ideas!! I already made covers but I'm not gonna bring them out until like I finish this and Mrs.All American

Are y'all reading my other story? Please do!!

I have a lot more to say but I'm just gonna cut it short.

Thanks for eveything!!

All the love xx😉😏