//15//

( shout out to hailey18xx__  bc like she's pretty amazing<3 thanks for voting and actually reading my stuff ilysm)

Amber's pov
My heart moved a little faster when I saw Louis under that spotlight. He looked so powerful. Like it was just us two in the world. I hadn't realized I've been staring until he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Amber? I said are you ready love?"

I shook my head a little and made my way to the stage. "Yeah, just, sorry I had to give my keys to Luke. Oh do you mind if you dropped me off home. You don't have to it's just I gave my keys to Luke."

He laughed a little "I don't mind at all Amber. Anyways take out your script and we can just do a little read through"

I sat at the edge of the stage, next to Louis, and took out my script. We went over lines for about 10 minutes when I felt my phone buzz. I took it out from my pocket and looked at it.

*One New Message From Luke

Ugh, I forgot he took my phone and placed his number in it for 'emergencies'. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

4:17pm
From Luke
I want you home by 4:30. I don't trust that Louis guy.

I scoffed and replied back

4:17pm
From Amber
You're not my dad Luke I can be home whenever, but just this once I will be home by 4:30 just because I have some homework to do and I need to study.

After the message sent I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. Louis was finishing up one of his paragraphs and once he was done I stopped him. "Hey, I think we should head home now. I've got to study and do some work."

He looked at me and smiled "Yeah, that's fine. We can just pick up tomorrow if you want?"

I smiled back and nodded "Yeah of course"

We packed up our belongings and made our way outside. He led me to a silver car and opened the passenger door for me. I smiled and thanked him while getting in. He shut the door and made his way to the drivers side. We buckled in and he started the car. I told him my address and by 4:28pm he stopped in front of my house.

"Thank you so much Louis, not just for the ride, but helping me with my audition." I said as we got out of the car.

"Oh please, you're a natural. You practically have the part already." He replied while walking me to the front door.

We both stopped at the doorstep and I turned to face him. "I'm really grateful you've been this nice to me. I did only start this school today."

"Don't worry about it. Here's my number, so we can talk and everything" he said, handing me a piece of paper. I took the paper and leaned in slowly. He started leaning in as well and I saw his eyes flutter shut. I let my eyes shut and just as our lips brushed,

"HEY GUYS! HOWS MY LITTLE STEP SISTER!" Luke's voice pulled us apart.

I turned my head and saw Luke,Calum,Ashton, and Michael standing in the doorway. All with smirks on their faces.

"Hey guys! What are you doing!" I said through gritted teeth.

Louis cleared his throat am scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Uhm yeah I had a great time. Text me Amber." With that, he kissed me on the cheek and walked back to his car.

I turned back around and started hitting the guys' chests. "What the hell was that! You dicks!"

The started laughing and made their way back to the living room. I groaned and made my way upstairs. I shut the door and pulled out my phone. I sat down at my desk and put Louis' number in. Once I did I immediately texted him.

4:58pm
To Louis😍
Hey Lou, it's Amber and I'm sorry about the guys. I didn't know they were there.

I sent the message and went to my dresser to get some sleep clothes. I pulled out a baggy Neon Trees shirt and some shorts and changed. I pulled out my binder from my bag and placed it on my desk. I pulled out some of the science and history notes to review and study them, then I heard my phone buzz.

5:12pm
From Louis😍
Hey Amber ! Sorry for the late reply I was driving and it's no problem at all !

I smiled at the text and ended up talking to Louis for about an hour. I heard the front door open and I looked at the time. It was 6:36pm so it was probably my mom and John coming home from work. I set my phone down and went downstairs. I gave my mom a hug and she smiled at me

"Hey Amber, we got some Taco Bell. I'm gonna go shower and probably sleep. You should too, you had a long day." I smiled at my mom and grabbed a burrito and went into the living room seeing the boys still here caught up in a game of GTA V. I threw the burrito at Michaels face and started laughing.
"Foods here" I said and walked out.

I grabbed a burrito and soft taco and went up to my room. I started to go over history notes while eating. When I finished eating, I put up the notes and threw my wrappers away. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone, turned off my light, and went to bed. I texted Louis goodnight and set my alarm for 6:30 in the morning.

Then I realized Luke forgot about his 'punishment' for me.

And I couldn't be more grateful.

Authors note
Sorry for not updating in forever

Also I have changed Alaina's name to Amber

Sorry for any confusion

Also if it says alaina in other chapters I'm so sorry I'm trying to fix it all

If you see the name Alaina instead of Amber please tell me

Keep reading and voting

I also have another story call Mrs. All American

Please check it out

Thank you

I love you so much

Peace Love Rubber Gloves