//3//

I finished putting up all my clothes as well as some posters and decorations. I remembered the run in I had with , I'm assuming, my soon to be "step brother". I didn't even catch his name , I didn't even get a good look at him all I remember are his  blue eyes. I sighed at the thought.

It was already 6:43pm so I changed into some black shorts with a grey sweater. I went downstairs to look for John or my mom but all I found were those blue eyes playing a video game. He didn't even glance my way. I cleared
my throat and he looked my way then back to the screen , then back to me. Pausing the game, he smirked "Yes Amy?"

I frowned "That's not my name, anyways where's John or my mom"

He resumed his game "They went to get pizza I think."

I nodded and went into the kitchen for a drink.

I opened the fridge and pulled out a root beer. "You can't drink that." I jumped at the voice behind me. I turned to see those eyes.

I groaned "Why not"

He snatched it from my hands "Cause it's mine." he replied, opening it and taking a sip. I rolled my eyes and got a water.

"I'm Luke by the way , but you can call me your oh so sexy step brother" he said smirking.

I choked on my water and laughed "Uhh I'd rather call you jackass"

He back me up into the counter , his hands on either side of me ,trapping me. "What did you say?" he said through gritted teeth.

I let out a shaky breath "I-I'm sorry" he grabbed my hair and pulled. I winced. "Don't you ever disrespect me, ever again." I nodded quickly and he let go, taking his drink, walking back into the living room. Tears brimmed my eyes and I ran upstairs to my room.

I wiped my eyes. I wasn't gonna waste tears on him. I huffed and turned on my music , trying to drown out any other sound.

All I could think about was how close his lips were to mine. How I could feel his heat radiate off him. How his cool breath fanned over my face. I shook my head trying to get rid of these thoughts. What was I thinking. Maybe a walk outside would help. I slipped on my black skinny jeans and a Jack Daniels shirt, along with my vans of course. I turned off the music and went downstairs. I saw Luke still on the couch playing his game. I walked over to him and told him "I'm just going out for a walk, If my mom asks just tell her." he paused his game an eyed me up and down. A small smirk playing on his lips.

" You're not leaving" he stated. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Be back soon" I replied while walking off. I was turned back around to face luke. "I said your not leaving" I tried to pull away

"Why not?" I argued through gritted teeth. His hand slowly moved down to my hip , pulling me closer "Because it's dangerous for a pretty girl like you at night." with that I pulled away.

"What the hell!" I yelled "your my step brother!" he chuckled and took a step forward. He held up his index finger

"Not yet babe."