Ch 26.

The next morning, North Musutafu City, Monday, June 21. 06.10am

+

+

+

+

+

The scene begins with the police and heroes surveying the scene of the crime yesterday evening, police sirens blaring and red and blue lights flashing in the morning near the docks. The police were busy organizing traffic at the edge of the dock area as there were many people and reporters swarming around to see what had happened.

Many journalists were on the scene to cover the incident that took place at the pier, they quickly set up cameras set up microphones and were busy trying to interview the police on duty. Many journalists came from various media, including newspapers, television and radio. They all want to get as much information as possible about the incident, so that they can inform the public about what happened.

Reporter 1: *Handing the microphone to one of the policemen.* Officer, what made this heist fail?

Reporter 2: *Passing the microphone to one of the policemen.* Police officer, Were there any obstacles faced by the perpetrators of the theft?

Reporter 3: *While passing the microphone to one of the other policemen.* Police officer, Was there any evidence or trace found related to the perpetrators of the theft?

Reporter 4: *Handing the microphone to one of the other policemen.* Officer, Is there a specific target that you want to steal from?

Reporter 5: *While passing the microphone to one of the other policemen.* Officer, what steps will be taken in the future to improve security and prevent similar incidents?

On-duty police officers were bombarded with questions from the reporters. They were asked about the details of the crime, possible suspects, and the ongoing investigation. The police were also worried that the reporters might try to break into the dock and tamper with evidence. To prevent this, they stationed officers around the perimeter of the pier and instructed them to keep the reporters away.

Reporters were eager to get information and inform the public about what was happening at the scene. They wanted to get accurate, up-to-date information to the public as quickly as possible, knowing that the public was hungry for news. They also knew that the information they were gathering could be used to help ensure the safety of the public.

The police meanwhile have said that the information is still under investigation and should not be publicly shared. But many of the reporters were not willing to give up and wanted to get the information.

At the same time inside the docks, at the crime scene area, there were several heroes present as well as several policemen who were investigating the case, the police officers who were on duty there were ordered by the hero in charge, to scatter and deliver information or anything found and immediately report to the hero in charge.

And that hero is Midnight, a purplish-black-haired woman, she has a quirk called the Somnambulist, which allows her to emit a gas that puts anyone who inhales it to sleep.

The police assigned by Midnight then immediately split up and took some information at the crime scene, by taking pictures, recording them, and also recording what they found.

And now we are focusing on two fellow Policemen investigating around the crime scene area, who have been ordered by Midnight. They're taking pictures of some gunshot marks on the wall, and a few other things.