Ch 6. Dad's Past Pt 2

In the afternoon after Hisashi and Izuku finished eating, Hisashi took Izuku out for a walk. On the way Hisashi and Izuku use a taxi to travel, the main purpose is so that Izuku can see and imagine what his Father told him when his Father was still with his former mother.

The first place they both visited was a cafe near Tokyo City, where Hisashi will continued his past story when Hisashi was still with his ex-wife, when they arrived there Izuku made a lot of questions.

Izuku : Why are we here dad ?

Hisashi : Izuku, I want you to feel what I feel when I was with her

Hisashi : Follow me son *walk to the cashier* 

Izuku followed his father from behind and queued in front of the cashier with his father, 

Hisashi : I ordered a cup of black coffee and ........., *looks at his son* What do you want to order, son ?

Izuku : I dunno, *looks at the menu* how about Caramel Macchiato ?

Waitress : Alright, 1 black coffee and 1 Caramel Macchiato, that's 750 yen in total

A/N : (I just made up the price, because I've never been to Japan)

Hisashi paid and took his order and his son's order, while hisashi was looking for where Izuku was, Hisashi saw that his son was sitting near the park next to the cafe.

Hisashi  : *calls out Izuku's name* IZUKU,

Izuku looked where the sound was coming from and saw that his father was coming towards him.

Hisashi : *gives his son's drink order* Here's your drink, son, *Izuku takes the drink his father gave him and Hisashi sits in front of his son*

Hisashi : *sighs* So, do you know where you sit ?

Izuku : *confused* What ?

Hisashi : That is the place where I sit, and where I sit right now is your mother's

Izuku is very uncomfortable when his father always reminds him of his mother.

Izuku : Why her again ?!, you know I hate her  since--

Izuku's word was cut because Hisashi put his finger in his mouth to shut up.

Hisashi : Good, you shut up. Now please, I wanted you to listen to me because I remember very detail about it. Look you want to be a hero right ?, *Izuku nods* Good now lets start where few months before we marriage, 

~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback 3rd POV ~~~~~~~~~~

We see Hisashi waiting at the door of Inko's apartment, who is getting ready to leave for their 2nd date. Hisashi is very excited because he really wants to change his bad life and fix his mistakes by being with Inko. A few minutes later Inko came out of her apartment room with.

Inko : Hi Hisashi, sorry took more than 20 minutes