Ch 22. The oath of a father and son

Now we see Izuku walking back towards the lab where he was injected with the Super Soldier serum. Izuku walked while having some thought of something.

"Why did dad just send me to the lab alone without Tenko?" Izuku thought, until he reached the elevator.

"Is it possible that I have awakened my Quirk?!" Izuku thought with a big smile, then a TING sounded from the elevator indicating that the elevator had arrived for Izuku to go.

Then Izuku got on the elevator and pressed on his destination floor, the elevator door closed. Izuku then had another thought. "Or do you have something new to give me?" He thought as he held his head in both hands, as he walked around the elevator.

Izuku then leaned his forehead against the elevator wall, while having another thought. "Is it time for me to get the justice those bastards deserve?!, OHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!" Izuku thought as he butted his forehead against the elevator wall.

Then a TING sounded, indicating that Izuku had arrived at his destination floor. Izuku then got out of the elevator and headed for the laboratory. Where his father was already there, who was preparing a Quirk Scan Tool, to check Izuku's Quirk.

*a few minutes before*

Hisashi had whispered an order to Izuku, in which he told Izuku to meet him in the laboratory room. After Izuku and Tenko had exited the room, Hisashi used his teleportation Quirk, to get to the laboratory room and examine a further sample of Izuku's blood.

Hisashi took some samples of Izuku's blood that had been injected with the Super Soldier serum, which he kept in the cold room, and put them in a microscope, for examination.

After further investigation, Hisashi then approached the computer screen, and saw that Izuku was slowly. Has unlocked his Quirk, where Hisashi can conclude that Izuku has a stronger Quirk, than Hisashi's, his father.

After doing research, Hisashi turned off all available lights, including closing the windows, so that no light would enter. Then Hisashi stopped and took a deep breath, and then exhaled.

Then Hisashi said. "Show yourself. Brother !" Hisashi said firmly, Then a figure appeared, and was sitting in a chair, right behind him. What revealed it was Yoichi Shigaraki, the brother of Hisashi Midoriya. Then Hisashi turned around to face Yoichi.

Hisashi then greeted his brother, nodding. "Brother" Hisashi said, standing where he was. "It's been a while" He said as he slowly walked up to Yoichi.

Yoichi also stood up from his seat and greeted his brother back. "Brother" Yoichi said, then Yoichi glanced at the computer monitor, which was showing Izuku's blood test results. Which is where Izuku has a stronger Quirk, compared to One For All and All For One.

Yoichi turned to Hisashi, who was standing staring at the computer screen showing Izuku's blood test results.

"He has that Quirk right?" Yoichi asked Hisashi, who was acting in silence in the room.

Hisashi answered. "Both. He has both of it Brother" Hisashi said, answering a question from Yoichi. Yoichi was surprised to hear that, he took a deep breath and exhaled it.

"He is not ready for that Quirk, Hisashi" Yoichi said in a worried tone, what would happen to Izuku. If he's not prepared ASAP.

Hisashi also said. "I know. But he will always be unprepared, if he doesn't train himself. So, Izuku should train for his Quirk, Physical and Mental. And be a better man" Hisashi said firmly, believing that Izuku would be even better than he was.

Yoichi sighed, rubbing his eyes. "No Hisashi, Izuku is too thirsty for Revenge and Power" Yoichi said, as he walked up to Hisashi.

"He must not repeat the same mistake, as we both have done" Yoichi continued saying with concern. Yoichi knew that Izuku was very thirsty for revenge, for Izumi and her family.