Ch 18. Meanwhile in Japan Pt 1

==========
Location: Musutafu, Japan
==========

Earlier

Now we see a girl with long blonde hair, with glasses, walking in Musutafu Town. She was walking to a nearby library to find some materials for her work.

Melissa : *tired* Wow walking around this city is quite tiring. *looks at a nearby cafe* Maybe a little drink can help

Then Melissa walked to the Cafe and ordered a drink for herself. And soon she got her order, and she sat in the cafe on the second floor, looking at her phone minding her business.

Not long after, there was an explosion sound from the right of her and there were many police cars and several firefighters who came directly to the scene. Unexpectedly, there was a Mud Monster, 16.5 ft tall, and he could make weapons from any part of his body.

Then came some heroes who tried to stop the monster, Melissa saw this and she used her cellphone to record the incident from inside the building.

Soon the monster showed several hostages from inside its body. It was a girl with short brown hair and a girl with long blonde hair, who were screaming for help.

The Heroes who saw this couldn't do much, for various reasons. Then seen by Melissa, there is a girl with short blonde hair in her school uniform. Run into danger without fear, and try to save the two girls who are hostages. Suddenly All Might came, saving the day.

++++++Change Scene++++++

Many people flocked to the crime scene. Someone made a video and asked for All Might's autograph and some of the heroes who were there.

But the crowd was silent for a moment after the hero named Kamui Woods shouted "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO HELP?". Kamui Woods shouted at the girl with short blonde hair, who had ventured to save the hostages.

"I just want to prove that I can be a hero", said the girl, looking down and feeling guilty for what she had done. Then many people flocked to the direction of the sound to see what was happening.

Kamui Woods : HELPING?!?, YOU ARE ONLY TROUBLESHING US, HEROES!!

Blonde Girl: *looks at him* But I just want to prove with my quirk, I can help a lot of people

Another Hero : YEAH.... NEXT TIME IF YOU HAVE A QUIRK THAT IS NOT SUITABLE TO BE A HERO. STOP BEING A HERO

That word made the short blonde haired girl even more hurt, She had tried her best to help many people. However, what she got was a lot of insults and insults. The girl named Himiko Toga, she has dared herself to save the hostages from the sludge monster.

??? : HEY LEAVE HER ALONE !!!

There was a there was a cry of defense from a girl with long blonde hair, with glasses, that was Melissa Shield. Came to defend Himiko, for having committed herself to rescuing the hostages.

Melissa : What is wrong with you heroes ?!, scold the girl who has ventured to help the hostages, While you guys do nothing !!

Melissa exclaimed to the heroes, Everyone who was there ghasp in shock, over what Melissa had done. Is to shout out to the Heroes. And as a result Melissa received a slap to the right cheek, from Kamui Woods who had run out of patience.

Kamui Woods : YOU BRATS ARE NOTHING BUT A BURDEN, YOU SHOULD LET TH-

??? : What is going on in here ?!