❗❗❗Just a reminder to you guys❗❗❗

We have reached chapter 23. And in this chapter, I want to tell you some of the things that you need to know so far for the upcoming chapters.

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

1. Izuku will soon turn 16 years old (meaning Izuku is still 15 years old), but his birthday has not yet been celebrated yet.

2. Tenko is 2 years older than Izuku.

3. Hisashi or his father Izuku, will tend to fight without using his quirk. To respect everyone who doesn't have a quirk and atone for all his sins.

4. Slade Wilson or Deathstroke is 83 years old.

5. There is no Lazarus Pit, because I have no intention of making it (wait for more chapters).

6. Izumi is 11 months younger than Izuku. Because Inko is having an affair with All Might. 2 months after Izuku was born.

Izuku was born on July 15, 2006 and Izumi was born on June 20, 2007.

7. In Ch 6. Dad's Past Pt 2. In the part Hisashi cries remembering his bad memories. And also Hisashi has to work out of town for 1 week. And in that week, there was a big Hero's party in Japan. And at that moment, Inko was drunk, so she had sex with All Might, who was also drunk.

8. Hisashi Midoriya's batsuit looks like the one from Batman Arkham Knight. With a mouth cover

9. Slade Wilson / Deathstroke will use an exoskeleton to move, due to his age

10. Izuku will learn about the will realize what a crappy job the Governments and the Heroes of Japan are doing.

11. Izumi, and Her squad are still junior high school

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

=\/=

Do you have anything else to ask? ---------------------------------------->