6. Left The Job

Lisa: That Jungle book was really your brother?

Jung Mi chuckled at the nickname and nodded her head.

Jung Mi: Yes ..........

Lisa: Oh ok, now common my friend is sitting there, we will do lunch together.

Jung Mi followed her and went to a table where one girl was sitting maybe waiting for Lisa.

???: Where the fvck u were and who is this girl?

She said while looking at Jung Mi who was holding Lisa' s hand.

Lisa: Just teaching some lessons to Mia and she is a new friend.

Jung Mi: hello I am Kim Jung Mi 14 years old.

???: New girl and sister of Kim brothers??

She asked while raising her one eyebrow while Jung Mi just nodded feeling scared of her.

Lisa: Yaah! Bitch I will kill u right here if u keep scaring her like this.

Lisa said while the girl rolled her eyes.

???: Yeah yeah whatever, well sorry Jung Mi if I scare you. Btw I am Park Chaeyoung or Roseanne Park, rosé for short.

She said with a smile while Jung Mi looked at her amused.

Jung Mi: woah unnie, you have so many names. How?

Rosé chuckled at her behavior.

Rosé: well I was born in New zealand so Roseanne Park is my english name and Park Chaeyoung is my birth name.

Jung Mi: ohhhhh......

The 3 girls finished their lunch while talking and laughing with each other.

After finishing lunch they went to their respective classes.
Her rest of the classes went well and peaceful. She got new friends and for the very first time in her life she got to know how it feels to be with your friends. It's such a beautiful thing, no secrets, no worries, just laugh and enjoy.

She didn't cared if her friends are senior or junior then her coz friendship doesn't see age of a person.
The same goes with her other two unnies.

*Time skip after school*

Her brothers were standing at the school gate waiting for their sister to come so that the can go to the parking area together since she is new and may get lost here.
But it didn't lasted long when they saw her coming with Lisa and Rosé.
She bid bye to her friends and went towards her brothers.

Namjoon: You made new friends?

He asked with a smile while patting her head. Jung Mi nodded her head while smiling widely.
Seeing her smile her brothers smiled a bit too.

Hoseok: ok now let's go to the home, you must be hungry.

Jung Mi: ok

She said with a smile and followed them. This time she sat with Hoseok and Namjoon in another car.

Namjoon: so how was your day?

Jung Mi: It was good just lunch.........

She stopped herself from whatever she was saying.

Hoseok: u r upset about the bully thing?

Jung Mi: yes but don't worry it's not something new.

Hoseok: huh?

Jung Mi: yeah I was bullied before too.

Both the brothers widened their eyes in shock.

Namjoon: not from now onwards. This is our school and bullies can't be tolerated specially when it comes to our sister.