19. Butterfly

*Monday_7:00 AM*
*Kim Mansion*

Well, we all know how much busy as well as chaotic monday's morning is. The same thing is happening in Kim mansion. Some are getting ready for school, some for university and some for work.
Jin came downstairs for breakfast but saw no one.

Jin: BRATS! HOW MUCH TIME YOU ALL ARE GONNA TAKE?! I WANT YOU ALL HERE IN 5 MINUTES, OTHERWISE I WILL COME TO YOUR ROOMS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN.

The rest of the Kim siblings were in the living room in 2 minutes except Yoongi who was coming slowly with a bored face.

Yoongi: why you have to scold us in the early morning?

He asked to Jin while the others were controlling their laugh thinking how daring he is.

Jin: because you all aren't going to listen without scoldings.

Yoongi: Nah, this isn't the reason you are always angry.

Jin: then please care to tell me the reason Yoongi ssi.

He asked while folding his hand and raised his one eyebrow.

Yoongi: because you are angry old man.

That's it. Jungmi and Jungkook burst out into laughter after hearing 'angry old man' from Yoongi. Jin looked at them and again at Yoongi.

Jin: Old man? Me? Then what you are? 5 year old kid? Remember you are only 1 year younger than me, so you have the responsibility to keep these kids in discipline, but here you are the only reason why are they so naughty.

Yes it was true, Yoongi always spoiled them by being a cool brother.

Jin: And you two, stop laughing and come for breakfast, or be ready to get detention.

He said while looking at Jungmi and Jungkook while the two of them somehow controlled their laugh.

*At Dining Room*

Jk: hyung my friends are coming, so I will go with them.

Another day. Another excuse. This was his daily routine to not take Jungmi with him.

Jimin: but me and Tae are also having project to do so, we will go at our group mate's house first as we don't have to attend first 2 classes. So we can't take Mimi with us today.

Jin: What about you both? Hobi and Joon?

Namjoon: our professor's had planned a trip in which we will go in forest areas to discover about plants, so we will directly head there.

Jin: I have an important meeting to attend so I can't drop her too. Mimi can you skip the school today? I will talk to your class teacher.

Jungmi: But I wanna meet my friends....

She said slowly while looking down.

Yoongi: no worries, I can drop her at school as I don't have much work to do, so there won't be any problem if I reach little bit late at work.

Jungmi's mood lightened up at the thought f she won't have to skip the school.

Jungmi: hyung you are the best.

Namjoon: wasn't I best for you till yesterday?

Jungmi: You all are best to me. Depends on the situation and my mood.

Namjoon shook his head in disbelief.

Namjoon: you and your mood.

Yoongi: ok now let's go otherwise you will be late.