20. Annoying?

*Friday_7:30 AM_2 days before Jungmi birthday*
*Kim Mansion*

Jungmi: bye bye hyung.

Jin/Yoongi: bye Mimi...

Jungmi waved at Jin and Yoongi and went school with Jimin and Taehyung.

3 cars left from Kim mansion. 1 of Jungkook, 1 of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungmi and 1 of Hoseok and Namjoon. While Jin and Yoongi were getting ready for office. As they didn't had much work today they decided to leave little bit late.

*In Jungmi's car*

Jimin: how are classes going Mimi?

Jungmi: very nice hyung...

She said while smiling.

Jimin: Good. How is your new class teacher? He isn't like the old one right?

Jungmi: no hyung. He is very good. He explains the topic very nicely and he is too sweet, just like Mrs. Kang.

Jimin: Good to know.

He said while smiling.

Taehyung: and yes one more thing, if any thing happens at school or anywhere inform any of us quickly.

Jungmi: okie.

She said like obedient child making Jimin and Taehyung smile.

They talked random things until they reached at school.

Jungmi: bye hyung.

She said and was ready to head towards her school but was stopped by Taehyung's voice.

Tae: wait Mimi.

She turned around and looked at them.

Jungmi: yes?

Jimin: we will be going at pur classmate's house for group project, so we will be late. Joon hyung and Hobi hyung will pick you up after school instead of us.

Taehyung: and don't roam here and there alone. Always be with Yuri or Lisa or Rosé ok?

Jungmi: ok hyung. Bye bye

Tae/Jimin: bye bye Mimi.

They waved at her with a smile and headed towards their university while Jungmi headed towards her school.
At the way, Jimin and Taehyung were talking about Jungmi.

Jimin: Thank god Mimi recovered from her trauma. I thought she will be like before, when we met her.

Tae: same here... You didn't saw Jimin how scared she was when I met her in classroom. She was sticking tp us like koala with a tree.

Jimin: leave it past is past. I am worried about kook.

Tae: Kook? What happened to him?

Jimin: didn't you saw his behavior towards Mimi? He looks so annoyed when she is around him.

Tae: yeah, I noticed it too. I don't understand what's his problem?

Jimin: same here, I hope he don't go too far and hurt Mimi's feelings.

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement.

They reached at their classroom while talking about random things.
Meanwhile Jungmi's day also went as usual.

*Time Skip*
*After School*

As told, Namjoon and Hoseok picked up Jungmi after school.

*In Car*

Hoseok: how was your day Mimi?

Jungmi: it was nice hyung.