13. Promise

Taehyung: let's just wait for him.

Jungkook came downstairs getting their attention. He observed the atmosphere in the living room and decided to ask

Jk: what happened? Did I disturbed you all? Looked like you were talking something important......

Hoseok: Yes we were talking something important but you didn't disturbed us kook.......

He said with a smile.
Jungkook took a seat beside him and asked

Jk: oh is that so? What were you talking about? Is it about work?

Jimin: no it's about Mimi.

Jk: What about her?

Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows. Jimin sighed thinking that he have to explain the topic to Jungkook which he already knew.

Jimin: you know she was bullied right?

Jk: yeah. So?

Taehyung: what do you mean by 'So'?

Jk: I mean what can I do? She should know how to protect herself. It's not like we should be her bodyguards and keep guarding her.

Indeed he was right but the way he arranged his word were wrong.

Taehyung: I didn't mean to say that, but we have to protect her as she is the only sister of Kims but that doesn't mean we are her bodyguards. Bodyguards and brothers have different duties Kook. A bodyguard will only protect those, to whom he was assigned but a brother have to do both, love and protect his sister.

Jungkook was clearly getting annoyed by the conversation. Ofcourse he loved Jungmi, he was also angry on Mia for hurting her but his OWN anger took the best of him.

Jk: hyung can we please stop talking about her?

Namjoon also came out from his room and sat on a single couch.

Namjoon: what happened? Why you all look tensed?

Hoseok: it's about Mimi---

Jk: hyung please!! I'm getting irritated now!! Why can't you have any other discussion rather then her?? She is going to turn 15 soon so stop babying her!! You know what you can continue I am going.

He got up from sofa and left to ho s room.

??: what happened to him?

They all looked at the owner of the voice and saw Jin and Yoongi standing there with confused expression.

Hoseok: don't know hyung, I was just saying about Mimi but I don't know why he got irritated?

Namjoon: leave it hyung you go and freshen up. Let's eat dinner.

Yoongi: but where is Mimi?

Jin: yeah we always saw her downstairs when we come home.

Jimin: she is sleeping.

Jin: huh? This early? Did she already ate her dinner? Is she tired? Why is she sleeping at this time? Yaah answer me!!

Yoongi: hyung atleast let them speak.

He said looking at Jin in disbelief.

Jin: uhm sorry. Speak now.

Jimin: hyung I will tell you everything but please first go and freshen up and no she didn't ate her dinner. Tae will go and call her.

Jin & Yoongi nodded their head and left to their rooms whereas Taehyung goes to wake up Jungmi.

Soon all of them came downstairs and went in dining room. The dinner was peaceful until Namjoon saw something on Jungmi's cheek.