48. But Only Jimin

First of all BAM'S DAD RECENTLY ANNOUNCED HIS BAM'S INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT! Secondly, STREAM HOPE ON THE STREETS! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING!? And last but not the least, I'm changing my username from "magicshop745" to "Writer_Jiha" Don't get confused~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Namjoon: Oh, one day both Appa and Mrs. Kim met an accident. Appa died right on the spot while Mrs. Kim was in coma for years...

Jungmi: H-How is s-she now?

Namjoon: The day, last day of hearing, the same day you left was the same day she woke up from coma...

Taehyung: Just after we left the court that day, Jin Hyung received the call and doctor told that she is awake now...

Jungmi laughed at his words and looked and Lisa and Rosè.

Jungmi: You see unnie, you were completely right. They didn't even cared for me, all they did cared is for their mother. Their first priority was their mother, and when they got to know that their mother is alright, they remembered about their sister!

Jimin: i-it's not like that--

Jungmi: It is like that!

Jimin: DON'T YELL MIMI! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH IN THESE 3 YEARS!

Jungmi: LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH IN 14 YEARS!

(Jungmi is 19, but I used 14 because COME ON GUYS! WHO THE HELL REMEMBER THEIR LIFE BEFORE 5...And everything started when she was 5 so yeah.)

There was a complete silence for few seconds before Jungmi continued.

Jungmi: You don't even know how it felt like when I was blamed for my Eomma's death for fvcking 9 years. You don't know how it felt when my Eomma died infront of my eyes and I was covered with her blood. Willingly or not, still my father used to abuse me, you don't know how much it hurted. At home, at school, everywhere I go, I used to listen to people saying "Because of you, your mother died"... And then you guys...

Kim brothers looked at her.

Jungmi: I-I thought, finally someone will take care of me, but again, you don't know how it felt when my own brother called me annoying and slvt...

All of them looked at Jungkook while he looked down.

Jungmi: Don't look at him, you all were no less!

Now all of them looked down.

Jungmi: W-When I needed you guys, y-you blamed me for the things I didn't d-do....

She said followed by a sob.

Jungmi: Everything. Everything was repeating from p-past, e-everyone was  b-blaming me for m-murder... I thought, you all are m-my own brothers and you will support me b-but what you did? YOU ALSO TURNED YOUR BACK TO ME!

She said and looked at her friends.

Jungmi: Will you guys wait outside for awhile?

Yuri: But--

Jungmi: Please Yur...

Lisa: It's okay. Everyone come out.

Minjun: But Noona--

Lisa looked at him and gave a nod making him sigh.

All of them followed her outside. Now only Kim brothers and Jungmi were in cabin.
Jungmi looked at Kim brothers and laughed sarcastically.

Jungmi: You called me a murder after being a mafia and killing people everyday? What a joke.

All of them looked at her with shocked expression.