1. Past

"Jung Mi- ah, your appa is old now..... Stop running baby" A man in his 30s ran behind his 4 years old daughter who was throwing tantrums for food.
"Here is my daughter...." The wife of the man said while picking up her daughter. "Give that to me, you don't know anything.... I will feed my baby" She said while kissing her daughter cheeks and sitting on chair with her daughter who was on her lap.

"......and done. That's my girl, now go and play" She said to her daughter who just finished the food.
"Woah!! How you did that? You have some magical power??" The man said while being shocked and his wife Ji Woo just looked at him in disbelief. "That's mother and daughter bond dear hubby" She said while giving a proud smile at her husband while Dae Jung just groaned in annoyance.

After 1 years

*CRASH*

"Eomma" a 5 years old girls called her mother who was lying lifelessly on the road and his father crying his eyes out being unaware of what is happening but surely knows something is bad.
Soon the siren of ambulance can be heard and the family which will no longers be a family only to hear doctor saying "sorry.... We can't save her" and that's it *Slap* ..... Yes her father slapped her. Why? Coz he thinks she is the reason why his wife is dead coz se died while saving her.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU DIED??" Jung Mi the 5 year old girl who didn't understand anything just cried because she was scared. By whom? By her own appa. She was dragged by her Father to their home which isn't going to be home anymore.

⚠️TORCHER SCENE AHEAD⚠️

Her father started to unbuckle his belt as soon as they reached home *HIT*
"AHHH!!" A painful voice echoed in whole mansion which could be heard all over the mansion and can clench anyone's heart but not her Dad.
The voice repeated till 30 minutes until that little girl was fainted.
"Because of you my wife died. I will make you feel hell." The man who was blinded by anger gone to his room.

⚠️IT'S OVER. NOW U CAN CONTINUE

Luckily Jung Mi was seen by the maid who treated her wounds and tugged her to bed.

Lots of whispers can be heard as Jung Mi enters her school
"Look she is here"
"Her mother died because of her"
"She is cursed"
"Just a burden to her family"
And many more which were enough for breaking the little soul's heart, but she ignored it and went to her classroom and went to her respective seat. Soon the class started and she concentrated on her class.

*Time skip*

Jung Mi was eating peacefully sitting at a corner alone coz her friends also thinks the same as the other student.
It was peaceful not until her hair was harshly pulled by a senior student. "Bitch, how can you eat so peacefully after killing your mother??" Tears formed in the eyes of of Jung Mi as she denied what was said by Mia (not k pop idol Mia) "Unnie I didn't k-killed h-her..." "Shut up!! By saving you your mother died so ofcourse u killed her." Jung Mi was thrown on the floor harshly.

No one in the whole school came to help the little poor soul while she was beaten for 15 minutes.

Jung Mi gathered her strength and stood up and walked to nurse clinic by herself.

Time passed..... Her Father still abused her both mentally and physically same goes for her bullies. Nothing changed except her age and the fact that she became more depressed.....
But their is phrase that says "If there is night there will be day too, If there is sadness, happiness will be there too"
Let's see what will happen next when she will meet 7 boys.

So this was over. I will come soon with next chapter. Hope u liked it.
Borahae 💜