12. Bullies? Again?

Thank you so much guys for 100+ reads. I know it's not a big deal, but it is, for me. I love you all ❤️.
So let's begin the chapter.

Jimin and Jungmi reached at cafeteria. Jungmi goes towards her friends while Jimin goes towards his brothers.

Rosé: what took you so long? Half time of the lunch is over.

She asked to Jungmi while Lisa also looked at her.

Jungmi: oh unnie I was talking to Sung ho---

Rosé/Lisa: A GUY????

They both shouted while the whole cafeteria including Kim brothers looked towards them. Jungmi quickly apologized and told them to continue whatever they were doing.

Jungmi: why you both are shouting??

Lisa: uhm sorry but who is that Sung ho guy?

Jungmi: he is my classmate more like brother. And he is twin brother of Yuri.

Rosé: Now who is Yuri? Oh is that daughter of Mrs. Kang?

Mrs. Kang Jungmi's previous class teacher if you remembered.

Jungmi: yeah she is the same Yuri.

Rosé: ok she is indeed good just like Mrs. Kang, but what were you talking with her brother?

Jungmi: Oh... he was telling me to stay away from new teacher whose name is I guess Choi Dung hyun. Yes Choi Dung hyun.

Lisa: and why?

She said while raising her one eyebrow.

Jungmi: I don't know but he was saying that, all the time in his class he was just looking at me. And he also said that he was not the only one, whole class noticed it.

Rosé: ok leave it. Eat your lunch, because lunch period is going to end soon.

Lisa: yeah don't take any stress. If he is right then also you are not alone in this school. Your brothers are here. Chaeyoung is here. I am here. So don't worry nothing will happen. I promise to always save you

Jungmi smiled at her unnie and continued eating.
Bell rang indicating lunch period is over. All the students left for their class.

Jungmi entered the classroom and sat beside Yuri as always.

(I just remembered I didn't added pic of classroom)

Yuri smiled at her and Jungmi smiled at her back. Teacher hasn't arrived yet so Yuri decided to speak.

Yuri: that new teacher is creepy.

Jungmi: who? Mr. Choi?

Yuri: Yes!

Jungmi chuckled at her.

Jungmi: you also think the same.

Yuri: bro it's not only me, whole class think like that. Wait Aera ssi?