28. Liers

Jimin: She thinks that everyone hates her....

Jk: huh? What do you mean?

Jimin: These days hyung are behaving cold towards her, which made her think like that.

Jk: My poor little sis...

Jimin: I can't believe that Jin hyung is acting like that....

He took a pause and continued.

Jimin: The day Mimi was born he was the first one to hold her, not even eomma. He gave her name, Jungmi, a beautiful rose flower, a person needs to pass 7 thorns to reach, that flower. That's what he said. He was the first one to listen hyung from her mouth. How can he not believe his Mimi? How can he change like this?

*28_ November*

Kim siblings were present at the court along with their lawyer, Mr. Choi. Well no one remembered that it's Jungmi's birthday, even Jungmi herself didn't remembered her birthday. Except Jimin, he remembered today's date and what's special today. He was praying continuously that even if 20% of the things will turn out good today, he was going to give Jungmi a grand party. But, the time has to play it's game.....

Mr. Choi: your honour, as my client, K Jungmi clearly said that she was with her 3 friends then there is no possibility that she is the murderer.

Mr. Lee, lawyer of Song Hyun looked at Jungmi.

Mr. Lee: your honour, if you allow me then I would like to ask few questions from Miss Kim.

Judge: You are allowed Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: thanks sir. So Miss Kim, as you said you were with your friends. Can you tell me their names?

Jungmi: Yeah sure. I was with Lisa unnie, Rosè unnie and Yuri all the time.

She said without any hesitation.

Mr. Lee: and what's their full name?

Jungmi: Roseanne Park, Lalisa Manoban and Kang Yuri.

Mr. Lee: ok. So, your honour as Miss Kim said she was with her 3 friends, Kang Yuri, Roseanne Park and Lalisa Manoban. My client Song Hyun was also with her brother Song Beom Seok who is 2 year older than her. I request you to ask Kim Jungmi to bring proof that she was with her friends and I also request you to provide 2 more days for Miss Kim to collect the evidence.

Mr. Choi: Your honour,I also request you to ask Mr. Lee to bring proof that her client Sung Hyun was with her brother.

Judge: order, order. Kim Jungmi and Song Hyun need to show their proves on 1st December. The last hearing of Gangnam-gu's case will be on 1 December.

*7 PM*
*Kim mansion*

Jin angrily opened the door of Limo and dragged Jungmi inside the mansion. By seeing this behaviour of Jin, Jungkook and Jimin quickly followed him and they were followed by rest of the brothers.

SLAP
A tight slap landed on Jungmi's left cheek making her fall on the floor. All of them were shocked by his sudden action.
Jungmi looked at him with teary eyes.

Jungmi: oppa...

It came out as a whisper from her mouth. She can't believe that they were the same hands which stopped
Lee Dae Jung from slapping her, the hands which caressed her head with full of love, tje hands which tugged her to bed, the hands which fed her food.

Jin grabbed her arms harshly and made her stand, while Jungmi hissed in pain.

Jimin: HYUNG LEAVE HER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?