25. Starting Of Mess

Jungmi: hyung I am going!

She shouted as she saw Jin sitting in the living room.

Jin: Where is Rosè? You said she will come to pick you up.

Jungmi: Unnie is outside, in her car.

Jin: ok. Let me accompany you till there.

Jungmi: Okie

Jin went with Jungmi till the gate.

Jin: Take care of yourself, if anything happens call anyone of us quickly, always check while crossing the road, don't talk and take any thing from strangers, and lastly don't eat too--

Jungmi: don't eat too much icecream because you will get sick, right? Hyung I am not a kid that you are instructing me that much~

She said whining making Jin smile at her as he pecked her forehead.

Jin: You are still a kid for us Mimi. Now go your friends are waiting for you.

Jungmi smiled widely at him.

Jungmi: yes! Bye bye hyung! Love you!

She said running towards the car while Jin smiled at her.

Jin: Hyung loves you too baby....

It came out as a whisper from his mouth. He saw the car leaving hi sight as a sigh left from his mouth.

Jin: Although I allowed you to go but my heart doesn't want to let you go away. I don't know what it it, but it feels like we are spending our last days as siblings...... But I promise I won't let you go away from me....

Promise. Word of 7 letters, easy to say, easy to make. Sometimes people make small promises and forget it, while some promises are made by heart. But before making it one should think twice that if he or she is really going to keep it, because if promises are broken once, it leaves a deep scars on person's mind.

*With Jungmi*

Jungmi was shocked to see Yuri also sitting in car because as far as she remembers, the plan of going out included only Lisa, Rosè and her.

Jungmi: What are YOU doing HERE!?

She shouted some particular words while Yuri raised her one eyebrow.

Yuri: why bro? Don't you want me here?

Jungmi: Aish stupid. That's not what I meant. I mean to say you weren't and I am just shocked to see you here.

She said while rolling her eyes.

Yuri: Well I was just getting bored at home so Rosè unnie told me to join you all.

Jungmi: oh ok ok. It's so good that now no one is missing.

She said while squealing in happiness.

Lisa: ok ok. Now stop and get in the car.

Jungmi: okay....

*Time skip*

The four of them did too much fun with each other. They went to amusement parks, restaurants, beach, park etc.

Jungmi reached home at 10 o'clock. When she entered the mansion she saw all her brothers sitting in the living room watching news.

Jungmi: I'm back hyung....

Hoseok: oh. Hi Mimi.

Jin: by any chance......... did you went at Gangnam-gu? ( I don't know much about Seoul, I found this area on Google. So if there is some mistake please correct me or just ignore it)