14. Bad Touch

*Lunch time*
*At school*

Jungmi entered the cafeteria and saw her brothers and her friends sitting there. She went towards her friends at sat there.

Jungmi: umm are you guys angry with me?

Rosé: and why?

Jungmi: because of yesterday's incident....

Lisa: ofcourse no babes. Why would we be angry on you?

Jungmi: I-I thought you are angry with me because I didn't protected myself.

Rosé: ok that's a good reason. So you want us to be angry on you?

Jungmi widened her eyes and shooked her head vigorously. Lisa and Rosé laughed after seeing this.

Lisa: don't worry, we are not angry at you.

Rosé: how can we be? We know our little sister needs more protection.

All 3 laughed at her words.

Lisa: ok now eat.

They were eating quietly but then Jungmi spoke

Jungmi: btw unnie

Rosé/Lisa: yes....

Jungmi: that new teacher is really weird.

Rosé: huh? Who?

Jungmi: aish Mr. Choi.

Lisa: why? Did you noticed something?

Jungmi: yeah as Sung ho said he was really creepy. He kept staring at me the whole time. And you know.....

Rosé: what?

Jungmi: he even shouted at Min jun because he was going to fall asleep.....

Lisa: so what's the problem?

Jungmi: the problem is he didn't said anything to me when I was talking to Yuri.

Lisa: so you want to get scoldings?

Lisa asked being confused while both Jungmi and Rosé looked at her in disbelief.
Rosé smacked her head.

Lisa: ouch .... What was that for?

Rosé: are you that much dumb? She wanted to say that a student of same class as her was going to fall asleep and he shouted at him, but when Jungmi did mistake he didn't said anything. Don't you think it's weird?

Jungmi: EXACTLY!! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY!!

Jungmi shouted taking everyone's attention and ofcourse also of her brothers. [Note:- Jimin is absent today]
The whole cafeteria was dead silent that if anyone would whisper, it will be heard clearly.
Lisa looked at her weirdly.

Lisa: girl, why are you shouting?

That's when she noticed everyone was looking at them.

Lisa: SORRY FOR DISTURBANCE. YOU ALL CAN DO YOUR WORK.

She shouted and everyone started doing their own work.

Jungmi: uh I-I am sorry.

Rosé: it's ok.

Lisa: yeah and don't worry about that teacher thing. Nothing will happen.

Oh how much I (author) wished that her words were true "Nothing will happen" but who knows the future?

*Bell rang*
*At class*

Jungmi sat on her usual seat which was ofcourse beside Yuri.