Finale Part 1: Trust

It's only been a few minutes since Jake had made Hailey leave the house, He sat himself against his bed and grabbed the strands of his hair, his face burning with anger and tears, he couldn't help but feel horrible, his heart burned with rage, and yet... it was broken by betrayal. Jake couldn't believe it. It looked like Drew was right after all. They didn't actually care about him. They were so fast to turn their backs on him, And then? When he explained everything, when he begged to be forgiven, They had only accepted him just to get revenge... Jake screams, not to anyone in specific, just... to let it all out. The door opened, and Milo had run inside. Milo wrapped himself around his older brother, knowing he has been through way too much to be able to handle this alone anymore. Jake hugged his brother back and sobbed, the night had come fast, by the time it rolled around, Jake had been dried out of tears. Milo had been trying his best to comfort his brother, but he was only twelve, there was not much he could have done. Soon, Jake would feel Milo fall asleep, only to be taken away, handed off to someone and another pair of arms wrap around him.

"Whats wrong sweetie?.."

Spoke a soft, yet empathetic voice. Jake looked up to see his mother there, and when he did see her, he flinched for a moment.. remembering the... other time. He shook his head, shoving that time aside, and tightly grabbing hold of his mother and sobbing, despite not being able to produce anymore tears. He told her the whole story, he told her how he had joined the music club, how he had been lied to, manipulated, and tossed out. He explained everything that happened this week as well, how he was accepted back, only to find out they were going to hurt him. His mother was shocked about this all and she felt slight anger towards this music club, and also the Jomies, but she pushed it aside, she needed to be there for her son. She kissed Jake on the forehead and starts to sing him a lullaby. Jake had always loved it when his mother sang to him, it was why he had started singing as well, she helped him find what his talents were since he was a kid. ...Singing... Jake had begun to think, but before he could remotely think properly, he had fallen asleep in his mothers arms. His mother called his father to help her put him into bed. They both put him to bed and Jake had rested peacefully for the most part, but of course, he woke up in the morning which meant he had to remember what happened.

"...Can't believe I let myself get fooled... again...."

Jake says to himself, then continues.

"Singing? Pheh. It's worthless..."

He says, gritting his teeth.

"...All my passions have ever gotten me was more pain..."

He scoffed, continuing to lay down. He didn't know what to do now, He was just laying there in bed. Unfortunately, He knew he had school today. But did he really want to bother himself to get out of bed? He ended up doing so regardless. He got into his clothes, and went to school.

The crowds of students never failed to annoy Jake, afterall, they almost always blocked the school entrance. Jake spots the jomies nearby and headed over to them.

"Hey guys..."

Jake says, trying to keep himself in a neutral state. Drew looked over to him and smiled slightly.

"Oh, Jake, What's up?"

Drew says, Henry, Liam, and Lia all turning their heads to him.

"Oh, Heya Jake, What's up?"

Henry says, leaning on a tree. Jake just took in the scene. He was honestly happy he at least has them. Sure they caused him trouble but... They were his friends. they were just looking out for him... He smiled at them.

"I'm uh... Okay- How about you guys?"

Jake says, trying to keep himself distracted from the pain seeping into his heart. Drew seemed to acknowledge it, but did not say anything about it yet.