Chapter 13 Trailer

Zander says, rolling his eyes as Jake smiles. Luke walked over to him and smiles at him. Zander just sighs and looks away.

The two share an embrace, and Jake just watches on with glee. He looked over to Hailey who was looking back at him, She had a small smile.

A few hours pass by and the club finished rehearsing for the day. Jake would be leaning against a wall, breathing softly but also slightly fast because they had been at rehearsals for so long. He didn't know if he could even sing anymore for the day. Hailey walked over to him, slightly in regret.

"You okay? I'm sorry if we pushed you too hard."

Hailey says, causing Jake to smile and wave her off.

"Oh, Nah it's fine Hailey."

Jake smiled at her, Hailey smiling in return. Zander then walks over to them and sighs, crossing his arms before talking.

"Hailey, Mom says we got to get home now."

Hailey turned her head to Zander, nodding in response.

"Oh, Alright Zander I guess I'll see you around, Jake. We should talk when you get home, uh, alright?"

Jake nods, smiling. His eyes reflected the light from the room for a moment, being on good terms with his friends felt...good. He had almost forgotten what it felt like.

enjoying yourself?

---------------------------------------------------

"I won't let you feel pressured ever again."

---------------------------------------------------

"Hailey..."

Hailey softly tightens her grasp around him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Jake... You can't just focus on the what ifs...

--------------------------------------------------------------

"...Even I'm getting concerned, Recently, it looks like your scared to even wake up."

Zander says, Jake softly, yet nervously, chuckles. Hailey stood next to Jake, She softly whispers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"...I can't do it..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Guess so, Alright, We'll back off a bit, let you have your... Big moment."

Drew smirked more, and Jake knew what they were implying.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I think you should apologize to Hailey as well. I know you used to know her back then... I think you should also try to make up with her..."

Jake says, causing Lia to flinch.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"JAKE STERLING!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I suggest you run along, before I give it that final push."

--------------------------------------------------------------

 You see... I found something far more entertaining...

WE WON'T STOP NOW! The Music Freaks Fanfiction by: MasonStrocityVA

Chapter 13 - Coming soon at last.

Sorry it took so long to continue, i had a massive writers block. I will resume writing now though, thanks to all those that were patient!!