Losing someone isn't the best thing in the world. And it will always hurt no matter how close you were to them. But everything happens for a reason, and I believe Notti's passing wasn't a coincidence. I miss him every day. I miss his smile, his laugh, his touch. I miss the dumbass arguments we would have. But I also missed my home. My family. I missed Blu and his loud ass mouth. I missed Tata and his temper issues. I missed Kr and his jokes. I missed Jenn and her annoying laugh. I spent so much time at Notti's house and in Notti's life I got lost in my own. I almost lost people I cared for. It will always be E4N but at the end of the day if he never died that day, I wouldn't be here where I am at right now. Notti, I love you with all my heart. To the moon and back. And I thank you for everything you have ever done for me. I wish we could've made it to the Bahamas. I know how excited you were. I know how happy you got every time I called. I saw the way you looked at me when I walked into the room. Since the day I stepped foot in the classroom I knew you were in love. And so was I. But things happen. And they happen for the best. God brought you into my life to teach me a lesson. To teach me something new: Always give the people around you a chance. Even if you don't like them or you don't get along. Make a way to become friends. Differences make 2 people collide. And once you were done teaching me that lesson, he slowly took you away. And I have to except it. We all do. In this life, you made me become a better me. Ethan Reyes, I will forever keep you in my memory and my heart. 

Your soulmate forever

Your first love

And your best friend

                                    , Maya Sanchez.

DIFFERENCES OUT NOW!!

had to do it to y'all I'm sorry if u shed a tear